By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm watching it now. So far Mcain is proving once again that he his FAR too smart and reasonable to ever lead the Republican party.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I saw the whole debate. No one really shined. Honestly, no one is winning me over on either Dems or Republicans. I dont like Hilary and I dont like Huckabee and Mitt. Thats all I know so far. I guess I'll have to watch more of what the candidates have to say.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

stof said:
I'm watching it now. So far Mcain is proving once again that he his FAR too smart and reasonable to ever lead the Republican party.

I agree with McCain a lot, and he does seem much smarter than most of the other candidates, but he's got the wrong foreign policy.  It's a deal breaker when we're in the middle of a war.

I like Huckabee a lot, too.  I live near a lot of Southern Baptists, and I think he must be the only one of them with half a brain in his head.  Never before have I seen a religious politician with so much common sense.

Ok, well, now it gets deeper... Apparently the bloggers have been digging and there are several questioners that were chose with dubious backgrounds. CNN can't be this dumb as all they had to do was google each name.... CNN has hit a new low in my book...

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071130/NATION/111300093/1001

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

The questioners were chosen by cnn... not clinton or obama. Or course, a lot of those who submitted questions have a deep interest in questions. Being linked to the clinton campaign is no more suspicous than being linked to the NRA.

Watching it, I can't believe how well romney's been doing. He came accross so badly.

Huckabee doesn't seem very bright, or to understand how economic systems (or government) works, but does come accross as likable. As a non-american, I'd quite like him to win, just to see how low the $ could be driven with another 8 years of a likable incompetent.

McCain easily came accross as the best.

Generally though, the answers revealed just how little american politicians need ot debate their ideas. The level of debate seemed very low. I guess US politics is more driven by stump speeches, adverts, etc.

Around the Network
Entroper said:
stof said:

I agree with McCain a lot, and he does seem much smarter than most of the other candidates, but he's got the wrong foreign policy. It's a deal breaker when we're in the middle of a war.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that. His support of the Iraq war is easily his largest detraction. Well, that and his appearing with Jerry Falwell.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

godf said:
The questioners were chosen by cnn... not clinton or obama. Or course, a lot of those who submitted questions have a deep interest in questions. Being linked to the clinton campaign is no more suspicous than being linked to the NRA.

Watching it, I can't believe how well romney's been doing. He came accross so badly.

Huckabee doesn't seem very bright, or to understand how economic systems (or government) works, but doesn come accross as likable. As a non-american, I'd quite like him to win, just to see how low the $ could be driven with another 8 years of a likable incompetent.

McCain easily came accross as the best.

Generally though, the answers revealed just how little american politicians need ot debate their ideas. The level of debate seemed very low. I guess US politics is more driven by stump speeches, adverts, etc.

The key from the questioners should have been free from bias --- clearly some were not.  CNN should have checked backgrounds and divulged the information.  The general that spoke has been proven to work with Hillary.  He was given an enormous amount of stage time.  Their is no question that was foul play...  

All in all, American politics has hit an all-time low.  It has been a debacle for a while now, but after the Florida 2000 election fiasco, each side is intent more on destroying the other than working in the best interest of the U.S. of A.  Our founding fathers must be turning over in their graves. 

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I thought the whole point was to have people asking questions about a subject they personally cared about.

With every one of the questions asked, I felt you could tell the viewpoint of the questioner. Wasn't that why it was done via youtube clips?

A lot of people have been complaining about it, but from what I saw it was very good.

stof said:
Entroper said:
stof said:

I agree with McCain a lot, and he does seem much smarter than most of the other candidates, but he's got the wrong foreign policy. It's a deal breaker when we're in the middle of a war.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that. His support of the Iraq war is easily his largest detraction. Well, that and his appearing with Jerry Falwell.

Especially after saying that the republican party shouldn't surrender to falwell and those types. McCain is finished though because of an immigration bill he introduced to the senate earlier in the year. Most republicans would never vote for him.