By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

that Xbox360 Kinect ad is really slowing things down. And its everywhere so it constantly slows down when i want to click one thread to the next etc..

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

I am sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, but has the ability to add games been removed?

No, it's just become almost impossible to find out how. It's like the websites are designed to keep you away from doing stuff.

When I quote posts, sometimes a new line will have been inserted. Somewhere in the post, a new line has been entered in the middle of a sentence.

Chrome 5.0

Rainbird said:

When I quote posts, sometimes a new line will have been inserted. Somewhere in the post, a new line has been entered in the middle of a sentence.

Chrome 5.0

That happened to me just as I quoted your post. But I just delete it and move on.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Please remove the off topics threads from the hot topics list, like it was before. I don't care about christianity and how often people masturbate. I come here to discuss video games.

Pretty please...

Around the Network
cliffhanger said:

Please remove the off topics threads from the hot topics list, like it was before. I don't care about christianity and how often people masturbate. I come here to discuss video games.

Pretty please...

Before it was an option you could have in or out, now there's only the one Hot Topics list. 

My desire to see them outweighs your desire to not see them, because it's easier to ignore them being there than to have to hunt them down if I want to see them and they aren't there. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
cliffhanger said:

Pretty please...

Before it was an option you could have in or out, now there's only the one Hot Topics list. 

My desire to see them outweighs your desire to not see them, because it's easier to ignore them being there than to have to hunt them down if I want to see them and they aren't there. 

Really? I didn't even know that it was an option. I just never saw any off topics in my hot topics, and i liked it that way.

Still getting the problem where it auto jumps to the bottom of the page the first time I enter a thread, is there a fix in the works or what, a status update would be nice.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

How to search for a game?

It was so easy before...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

How to search for a game?

It was so easy before...

Game sales here.

Game infos here.