By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII might not be on E3

dtewi said:
Carl2291 said:
Okay.

If it isn't at E3 then i will be pretty much convinced that they have delayed it even further to make a 360 version.

If true, then fuck you, Square Enix. You just lost a buyer. Will turn straight into a rental, if that.

It's just another delay.

Fixed.

I'm sick of having to wait even LONGER for a game i've wanted since it was shown.

The game was announced as a PS3 exclusive. To delay it on PS3 and delay it for people ON that console who have wanted it for so long, just so a few people on another console can have it at the same time is simply being shit to a full userbase.

Sure, put it on the 360. But don't delay the "exclusive" version just so a fraction of the sales can be on a different console.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
dtewi said:
Carl2291 said:
Okay.

If it isn't at E3 then i will be pretty much convinced that they have delayed it even further to make a 360 version.

If true, then fuck you, Square Enix. You just lost a buyer. Will turn straight into a rental, if that.

It's just another delay.

Fixed.

I'm sick of having to wait even LONGER for a game i've wanted since it was shown.

The game was announced as a PS3 exclusive. To delay it on PS3 and delay it for people ON that console who have wanted it for so long, just so a few people on another console can have it at the same time is simply being shit to a full userbase.

Sure, put it on the 360. But don't delay the "exclusive" version just so a fraction of the sales can be on a different console.

Don't alienate a userbase because you want your game quicker.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Carl2291 said:
dtewi said:
Carl2291 said:
Okay.

It's just another delay.

Fixed.

People are just continuously beating me to it these days...

dtewi said:
Carl2291 said:
dtewi said:
Carl2291 said:
Okay.

It's just another delay.

Fixed.

Don't alienate a userbase because you want your game quicker.

You aren't alienating a userbase.

They still get, despite it already being "exclusive" to another console for 5 years.

Carl2291 said:

They still get, despite it already being "exclusive" to another console for 5 years.

You'd rather the 360 userbase not get it, correct?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Carl2291 said:

Incorrect. I think it's only fair that the 360 userbase gets it after over 1Million of them have already bought and played Final Fantasy XIII.

I would rather them not delay the PS3 version though, just so they can get as much sales out of that 360 userbase. It's not fair at all to those people who have wanted it on the PS3 since the console launched.

rh. its been like 4 years just get on with it se

Carl2291 said:
dtewi said:
Carl2291 said:

Incorrect. I think it's only fair that the 360 userbase gets it after over 1Million of them have already bought and played Final Fantasy XIII.

I would rather them not delay the PS3 version though, just so they can get as much sales out of that 360 userbase. It's not fair at all to those people who have wanted it on the PS3 since the console launched.

I wanted FFv13 since I saw that trailer for it but don't have a PS3. And probably over a million other 360 owners have.

And now that I could get it, I am happy. And maybe over a million people are as well.

It's not right to give a million people the finger since you want you've been waiting foreeeever.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Carl2291 said:
dtewi said:
Carl2291 said:

I wanted FFv13 since I saw that trailer for it but don't have a PS3. And probably over a million other 360 owners have.

And now that I could get it, I am happy. And maybe over a million people are as well.

It's not right to give a million people the finger since you want you've been waiting foreeeever.

Okay. So you think it IS right to give over 4 Million people, who have been promised the game as exclusive for 5 years the finger, for the sake of a userbase that WILL NOT buy the game even half as much as the PS3 userbase?

Are you seriously trying to argue that it isn't fair to ONE million people that they have to wait for a game that has been promised as an exclusive for another console? Seriously?

We have known this for MONTHS.....SINCE FEBRUARY

AND we know the reason Nomura had to change the world map design so the producer Hashimoto said to not take it to E3.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII might not make its planned debut appearance at this year's E3, according to producer Testuya Nomura.

"We were hoping to debut it at E3, but we're not sure now," he told Japanese gaming bible Famitsu, reportsAndriasang.

Apparently the delay has been caused by Square Enix deciding to revise the action-RPG's world map. "For displaying characters on the world map, we were originally planning on using the method used by FF#, with a small Noctus running about on the screen," Nomura said, Famitsu deciding to obscure which game in the Final Fantasy series he was referring to.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ff-versus-xiii-might-not-make-e3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey