By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will be the best FPS of fall/winter 2010?

Which will be the best FPS of fall/winter 2010?

Medal of Honor 23 8.58%

COD Black Ops 65 24.25%

Crysis 2 27 10.07%

Halo Reach 98 36.57%

Killzone 3 (if announced for 2010) 55 20.52%

Total:268
Mummelmann said:
I'm not very excited for Crysis 2. any of those titles but Reach It will probably be the best game of the lot generation. Give me Half-Life 2: Episode 3 Crysis 2 NOW!

fixed.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Mummelmann said:
I'm not very excited for Crysis 2. any of those titles but Reach It will probably be the best game of the lot generation. Give me Half-Life 2: Episode 3 Crysis 2 NOW!

fixed.

Lol, yeah, because everyone here knows how much I loved Crysis and Warhead!

Halo Reach will definitely be the best FPS out this year by a ridiculous margin (probably even be the best this gen)

Sales wise Black Ops will probably edge Reach out by a bit (simply because its coming on multiple platforms)

And Crysis 2 will probably have the best graphics if Killzone 3 doesn't show this year.

Sales? Call of duty.

Graphics? KZ3 or Crysis.

Quality? every one has different opinions.

On individual platforms, Halo Reach will be the best selling, meaning it'll outsell COD Black Ops on X360 alone. PS3 and X360 Combined is another story but I still think Reach will sell more than both platforms.

Killzone 3 is definitely not 2010.

Not interested in Medal Of Honour

Crysis 2 will hopefully kick ass and deliver a very solid FPS Campaign and Multiplayer.

Review Wise for 2010, it'll go Halo Reach with 94, Crysis 2 with 92 and Medal of Honour with 88.

Around the Network
Garnett said:
KZ2 is gonna win this poll. Halo REACH is gonna win sales, Then CoD blk ops, then MOH, then KZ2 .

Your prediction about the poll has ZERO chance of coming true. KZ2 isn't even in the poll (KZ3 is there! )

Anyway, I'll vote Reach for the best game and best sales.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
Garnett said:
KZ2 is gonna win this poll. Halo REACH is gonna win sales, Then CoD blk ops, then MOH, then KZ2 .

Your prediction about the poll has ZERO chance of coming true. KZ2 isn't even in the poll (KZ3 is there! )

Anyway, I'll vote Reach for the best game and best sales.

You got me there :P

CGI-Quality said:
Killzone 3 is already pegged as a 2011 title.

For me, it'll be between Reach or Medal of Honor. I have high hopes for Crysis 2, but think it may get pushed to 2011. It's suicide for that many FPS titles to launch so close, especially when none of them share the same selling power as titles like Halo (for 360 owners) or Call of Duty.

I thought Crysis 2 was targeted for early Fall. It would fit there I think. This year is stuffed with shooters though. Without doubt Crysis 2 is the one who will suffer from it, I agree.

CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Killzone 3 is already pegged as a 2011 title.

For me, it'll be between Reach or Medal of Honor. I have high hopes for Crysis 2, but think it may get pushed to 2011. It's suicide for that many FPS titles to launch so close, especially when none of them share the same selling power as titles like Halo (for 360 owners) or Call of Duty.

I thought Crysis 2 was targeted for early Fall. It would fit there I think. This year is stuffed with shooters though. Without doubt Crysis 2 is the one who will suffer from it, I agree.

Crysis 2 was targeted for September. Coming out then, BIG mistake. Reach launches Sept 14.

So it isn't anymore?

Yeah, I believe you are on to something here. Crisis 2 will slip into 2011. For the sole reason that it can't compete with this years shooter lineup.

I would be pissed off as a fan. To seee my favorite game postponed only because of other games. :/

Out of the games in the poll... Call of Duty: Black Ops.
I would choose KZ3, but it won't come out 2010. I'm not sure about Halo Reach, MOH and Crysis 2 right now, but at the moment I have no interest in them.

Furthermore I believe that Resistance 3 will be released this year, so it will probably have a tough battle with CoD for me.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3