By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will be the best FPS of fall/winter 2010?

Which will be the best FPS of fall/winter 2010?

Medal of Honor 23 8.58%

COD Black Ops 65 24.25%

Crysis 2 27 10.07%

Halo Reach 98 36.57%

Killzone 3 (if announced for 2010) 55 20.52%

Total:268

I'll probably play Call of Duty: Black Ops more so I voted for it; however, I am really looking forward to Halo:Reach.

Around the Network

Even though I always loved shooters I am actually not interested in any of those games. A linear shooter has to be something truly special to excite me. It needs to either bring a huge personal nostalgia factor like Wolfenstein or have super story and atmosphere like Bioshock.

Although I'm still carrying a little hope that Medal of Honor will be a pleasant surprise due to DICE's multiplayer or that Crysis 2 will look so incredible that I just have to play it through.

Slimebeast said:
Even though I always loved shooters I am actually not interested in any of those games. A linear shooter has to be something truly special to excite me. It needs to either bring a huge personal nostalgia factor like Wolfenstein or have super story and atmosphere like Bioshock.

Although I'm still carrying a little hope that Medal of Honor will be a pleasant surprise due to DICE's multiplayer or that Crysis 2 will look so incredible that I just have to play it through.

Wait for Singularity next month.

The game has surprise hit written all over it.

Why is brink not on the list!
That would get my vote
but as its not Ill have to vote for halo reach

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

Barozi said:
Slimebeast said:

Wait for Singularity next month.

The game has surprise hit written all over it.

Let's hope so! It could at least suit me since I love Raven.

Around the Network

If Killzone 3 has Co-op and improved gameplay... then it has my vote.

Conduit 2 ftw

good year for fps shooters theres also a game called rage for ps360 i think its from the guys that made the doom series it could be released this fall too

i think it will be between crysis2 and codbo those 2 games will surprise every1 this fall in terms of quality

as for graphix i say crysis2

Play Me

As per my personal taste, excluding KZ3 as it won't be released this year:

1. Crysis 2
2. Brink
3. COD: Black Ops
4. Halo: Reach
5. Medal of Honor

PS3 Trophies

BHR-3 said:
good year for fps shooters theres also a game called rage for ps360 i think its from the guys that made the doom series it could be released this fall too

i think it will be between crysis2 and codbo those 2 games will surprise every1 this fall in terms of quality

as for graphix i say crysis2

Hi m8 havent seen u in a while, where u been lately?

Rage will truly be an awesome game. Yes it's made by id software. But sadly it won't come out until 2011, which is confirmed.