By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Two new Pokémon revealed for Black and White

HOW do they look like digimon, don't insult them please.

Digimon Anime >>>>> Pokemon Anime

But thats cus the plot was good & I had a crush on kairi not the digimon themselves!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Well damn. They actually look pretty awesome.

Though I'm torn between which version I want to get!

SmokedHostage said:
supermario128 said:
Wow. Those look a LOT different from any other Pokemon so far. They look more like digimon now. If I had to pick now it would be black version. I doubt I am getting these games though. I'll wait for the 3DS ones.

I hope you'll enjoy waiting an entire generation.

I'll still get to play the game. (my brother's)

darthdevidem01 said:
HOW do they look like digimon, don't insult them please.

Digimon Anime >>>>> Pokemon Anime

But thats cus the plot was good & I had a crush on kairi not the digimon themselves!!

First two seasons of digimon > Pokemon.

I'm not insulting them at all. It is just that they look closer to digimon than they do Pokemon. The style has greatly changed this gen it seems.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Wait... That's so confusing! ¬_¬

Reshiram will be the Black cover Pokemon and Zekrom will be the White cover Pokemon?

Pokemon WHITE! FTW!!!

Digimon sucked so much ass after the first 2 seasons and killed itself.

Now, these two pokemon rocks. Much better than Dialga and Palkia. I'm guessing they will introduce a light type pokemon this time.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

For people talking about light type y'all misinterpret what Pokemon means by "dark" type they are not only talking about literal darkness/evil(though they do use this motif) but mainly about underhanded or dark strategies/tactics hence dark attacks like Payback,Nasty Plot, Thief,Flatter,Bite and why fighting types who fight properly are effective against them.

hmm nice, though Im like 15 years behind in my pokemon

Zekrom it is for me

Although Reshiram looks pretty awesome as well, Zekrom exhales pure badassery

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Holy shit...

I am so getting both version Day 1.

The Legendaries are totally cool!!!

Could it be??!!! FInally a Dark/Dragon?!!! ZEKROM IS MINEE!!!!!!

btw what type would the White Legendary be?

I like how the new pokemon are black and white, just like the title!!...no, i didn't take my medicine today...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash