By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: Team Ico Collection: Q1 2011?

Rumour: Team Ico Collection: Q1 2011?

Link: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/05/26/team-ico-collection-q1-2011/

That Team Ico bundle that sneaked its way onto the internet? It’s real, TheSixthAxis has been told unofficially this morning, and it’s due Q1 2011.

We don’t currently have much other details that we can spill, and for obvious reasons we’re branding this a rumour, but our source not only confirmed that Ico and Shadow of the Colossus will be heading our way on a Blu-ray disk for the PS3, but also that we won’t see the double pack until the beginning of next year.

Sony declined to comment on the date and details when we asked them.  Here’s hoping it’s true.

Around the Network

If it's true... one word: YEAH!!!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Please be true. Please be true.

I really want to try out Shadow of the Colossus after hearing such critical acclaim for the game.

But I bet Ueda fans would be delighted about this news if true. Bet it is true with E3 reveal.

I never bought any of the ps2 ones, but this i will buy

Around the Network

I would love it if this is true. I only bought a bought a PS2 2 years ago, and when I got around to finding copies of their games, there were none to be found.

woa, I only ever heard of the past games, but somehow I'm really interessted in a rerelease, (after seeing the last guardian) gonna buy this for shure if its true!

I really hope this is real

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

There is no reason for this not to be true, GoW collection helped GoW3 and vice versa, also sold over a milion copyies. ICO collection could help Trico and vice versa, and porting the game with rerelease is a non job, they just upscale it and add trophy support (that would be weired for these games tho).

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Sony, please stop. The amount of amazing games we get! Its like drinking from a fire hose!