By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I want to enjoy Galaxy 2..

You just had to be that guy... lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

You need component cables to play your Wii on an HDTV dude.

Same thing happened to me and I was blaming the poor TV. When I got the component cables, magic was done and the lag in the wiimote was gone.

You have an AV connected to an HDTV and you're complaining about a game?

Your second problem sounds like it has nothing to do with the game.

Your third problem sounds like it might have something to do with your second problem.

And I loved Spring Mario.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Component cables.

Find the gaming mode on your TV, most have them.

Fiddle with the settings, particularly sharpness which is often very high by default on some HDTV's.

AV cables on a HDTV just isn't a good idea.

Around the Network

I got slight image retention on my Plasma from SMG2. It is gone now, but that bright red health meter on those dare-devil runs hated my TV.

BTW, don't ever buy a Plasma. I got a higher end brand and it just isn't worth it. Would gladly trade out for an LCD.

stof said:
Your second problem sounds like it has nothing to do with the game.

Your third problem sounds like it might have something to do with your second problem.

And I loved Spring Mario.

I second that, he was awesome in the original and made me wish there was more of him in the game. I'm glad they decided to bring him back for the sequel.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

SmokedHostage said:

but my experience has been less than ideal thus far.

1.) I can't seem to get my HDTV to a setting that makes the game looks good.  The first Galaxy looked much better on my old SDTV.  Now though, there are jagged edges everywhere and colors look too dull compared to the various trailers our there.  Probably more my TV than the game but still..

2.) Lately, my Wii remote/nunchuck. seems to want to delay inputs for some reason.  Everything I press A, Mario seems to jump about 3/5 of a second later.  Also I find myself moving in circles at odd situations as well.

3.) Also some power-ups feel terrible to control.  I personally think Rock Mario and Dash Yoshi are worse than Spring Mario in the first title.

What is wrong with me. : Shouldn't I be enjoying this game more?

1. Use the Dolphin Wii emulator using your computer. Game can run at 1080p if you have the horsepower. Most newer machines can run it at 1024x768 easily. Looks kick ass...

2. Use the Dolphin Wii emulator. You can set up a 360 pad as your control device and it works great for SMG2

3. Dolphin can't help you there :)

Buy component cables, go to your Wii system settings, select 480p and 16:9 widescreen, fiddle with the color settings on your TV a little, and enjoy the game.

i think that you just got a terrible HDTV ...

If you are having problems playing mario , dont even try to pick a music game with this tv.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!