By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I want to enjoy Galaxy 2..

As far as the visuals goes, I've been experimenting with settings.

Also, my IR pointer as of late has been sluggish. I don't know why though..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Component cable and reconfigurating my Wii (from the setup after you plugged the component cable) made the experience quite enjoyable in a hd lcd.

SmokedHostage said:

Component cables.

Component cables.

Component cables.

Get component cables for your Wii to be hooked up to your HDTV with. They may fix things.

Do it!

(why would you expect the hot pepper Yoshi to turn on a dime)

!. Component cables.

2. It sounds like you just don't like the mechanics of the suit, they aren't supposed to turn on a dime, they aren't supposed to be used as a means of travel (rock Mario). If you use the power up for what it's not intended for, you are doing it wrong!

Spring Mario was incredible, btw. as is rock mario and hot pepper yoshi, all incredible power ups. Your complaint seems to be that they don't control like Mario without a power up.

3. This usually occurs with old HDTV's, how old is yours? When they accept non 720P/1080P signals the lower res signal HAS to be upconverted to display, period, older TV models suck at doing this, but i've heard component cables help with this because the image doesn't have to be deinterlaced.

Khuutra said:
SmokedHostage said:

Component cables.

Component cables.

Component cables.

Get component cables for your Wii to be hooked up to your HDTV with. They may fix things.

Do it!

(why would you expect the hot pepper Yoshi to turn on a dime)

Well i use component cables even with my CTR TV , on a hdtv it should really make a magic hum ?

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

I dont have any lag issue (a few of my freinds have complained of lag with HD tvs)

Component cables are the way to go..tho..idk... I think it looks fine but i kinda think the wii might have looked better on a SD tv....idk

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"