By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerilla: Killzone 3 “pushes 100%” of PS3’s max SPU load

i love the steam comment. It's not 100%; only 100% currently. MGS4, GOW3 and uncharted 2 all made similar claims

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

Ugh, not this it pushes the console 100% crap again.

People, just about every game will try to push the console 100% of the console 100% of the time, they would be stupid not to. This isn't news, this is fluff hype.

It may for this year, but they usually find little ways to make more improvements , this is the PS3s start of its 4th year, it may be close to maxxed out, Since Gears of War 2 on 360 , I have not seen any big improvements in graphics, and it was about 4 years old at that time to, so PS3 may be close , time will tell.

“You see there’s steam coming out of the machine, almost."

Eehh... Please don't burn my PS3 when I get to play this. I don't wanna see my Phat bite the dust. :(

Ldn.se said:
Phat PS3 owners better upgrade to silm coz they will not survive K3.

do other User think the same? i got a Phat 60GB PS3...

Around the Network

does not matter, Kz2 graphics is more than enough for average gamers.

TT Makaveli said:
Ldn.se said:

Same here thats why Im getting brand new Slim soon. My old phat is doing well but you never know how long for.

Ldn.se said:
TT Makaveli said:
Ldn.se said:

Same here thats why Im getting brand new Slim soon. My old phat is doing well but you never know how long for.

I'll take your PHAT off your hands...I'll even pay for shipping!!!

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Its about time we see a game that pushes the limits of the ps3. This game is going to be the best looking game of the year confirmed?

Kinect! who needs video games!

Poor Halo,

Kinect! who needs video games!