By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insomniac goes multiplatform with EA

Good for them, wish them the best of luck

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Good luck Insomniac, certainly a company with an astounding track record.

To be honest, I expected a bit more from them on the PS3. Resistance: Fall of Man was such a nice launch title, but I expected more from them after the for its time impressive Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Oh well, at least it is not Activision. Sony should have snapped up Insomniac

Hope its the horror game that was rumored =(

palancas7 said:
Chairman-Mao said:
As long as they do a Resistance 3 I'm fine with them going multiplat.

Looks like they will. Sony say they'll unveil their PS3 exclusive in the near future.

Sweet! I hope they make it good and finish off the series well.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

I bet Sony tried to buy them but Insomniac prefered to be independent.

Very happy for them, they would not have done this if they felt like they were not ready, and if EA screws up, SCEA will most likely be there to pick them up, so congratulations.

oh well sony could have bought them but i guess its too late since they are an independent studio.
good luck Insomniac you truly have graced the Playstation brand with awesome games (with awesome commercials xD)
oh and please give us Resistance 3 as a last farewell i don't want to see another studios make it xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Ping_ii said:
Munkeh111 said:

I bet Sony tried to buy them but Insomniac prefered to be independent.

Possibly, but I am sure Sony could have convinced them if they really wanted. I think that Sony will still have contracts in place, so the PS3 should still get a few more exclusives

Awesome. At the moment I would them put them even above Naughty Dog.
Hope the new game will be just as great as the recent R&C's and Resistance games.