By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fake Zelda Wii scans >_< .

This is obviosly very old. I can't believe noone noticed the NSMB DS scans there.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
woopah said:
Shonen said:
I dont think we will see any nintendo leaks of info before the press conference , it has never happened before i think we will not see this year , but trust me i would get really happy if got any

i  had the entire nintnedo conference revealed to me last year in a neogaf post

I thought he was just making stuff up so i didnt  believe it

Really ? Does Reggie or Iwata-san have a account there ?

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Shonen said:
woopah said:
Shonen said:
I dont think we will see any nintendo leaks of info before the press conference , it has never happened before i think we will not see this year , but trust me i would get really happy if got any

no idea, i'm really annoyed i cant find the post again

i just remember reading somehting that said 2d mario on wii, galaxy sequel, story focused metorid and new donkey kong game. of course i thought it to be just speculation like everyone else and it wasn't until afterwards that i realised the poster had got it spot on

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

woopah said:
Shonen said:
woopah said:
Shonen said:

no idea, i'm really annoyed i cant find the post again

i just remember reading somehting that said 2d mario on wii, galaxy sequel, story focused metorid and new donkey kong game. of course i thought it to be just speculation like everyone else and it wasn't until afterwards that i realised the poster had got it spot on

Wow ... well i remember that one day before the press conference , Shimbun (a japanese newspaper) made the call on Wii Fit Plus , and it also called Wii Music in the year before , but just one day before the press conference and was not everything , but well it may have happen , who knows, maybe in the end Reggie does have a account on neogaf hahahadasdhuas

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

They are distinctly un-Zelda. And why would they be next to images of NSMBWii?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Those Mario scans are of NSMB DS.