By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fake Zelda Wii scans >_< .

Why must people do this? I was over at IGN in the forum section and I came across a thread titled 'New Zelda artwork in famitsu'. XD I got so excited.... the scan looked very much real......... And then I found out that it was in fact fake >_< .

Here is the scan in question ~ 

Curse you scan for getting my hopes up  . 

Around the Network

Here are some larger images ....

Edit: LOL Apparently these are concept images for Guild Wars 2. 

That doesn't look anything like Zelda or how I would ever imagine any Zelda game being.

Thank God those images are from Guild Wars 2 and not Zelda.. I'd have lost all faith in Nintendo if they weren't!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Next month we can see anything from Zelda at E3!!!

Around the Network

LOL concept images for guildwars 2 (that made me chuckle ;) )

I will own you! :D

what's wrong with it? i think it looks pretty nice, especially the first one, kinda reminds me of zant (with the mask on)

well it's fake so no point to all that's being said anyways

I dont think we will see any nintendo leaks of info before the press conference , it has never happened before i think we will not see this year , but trust me i would get really happy if got any

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Shonen said:
I dont think we will see any nintendo leaks of info before the press conference , it has never happened before i think we will not see this year , but trust me i would get really happy if got any

i  had the entire nintnedo conference revealed to me last year in a neogaf post

I thought he was just making stuff up so i didnt  believe it

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

amyway, just wait one month, one more month