By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - why are some people mad that super mario galaxy 2 got a 10 in some reviews?

Im just curious is it because its a wii game or is it because mario is the same old thing over and over again and it should get a perfecct score?

Around the Network

Because it's not a HD-game

melbye said:
Because it's not a HD-game

/thread

bcuz they dont like mario
I wonder what they were playing back in the snes era

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

So far, I'm in World 2 and it's pretty much a retelling of the other game. I think that's why some people are mad, and some sites that gave the game a 10 are usually not really generous about scores when it comes to sequels.

So... I'm guessing since this game isn't really a sequel but more what the first game should have been in the first place, they gave it a 10? Just speculating here.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
So far, I'm in World 2 and it's pretty much a retelling of the other game. I think that's why some people are mad, and some sites that gave the game a 10 are usually not really generous about scores when it comes to sequels.

So... I'm guessing since this game isn't really a sequel but more what the first game should have been in the first place, they gave it a 10? Just speculating here.

Most people (reviewers included) really do not give a shit about the story. COntinuation or not, it doesn't matter

Khuutra said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Most people (reviewers included) really do not give a shit about the story. COntinuation or not, it doesn't matter

I think you're just implying that. I would have cared for a continuation, but whatever...

So I guess they just hate Nintendo's kiddy image or something.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Although I think this game deserves a 10/10, I think most people feel that they didn't change the gameplay in anyway, which is fine, if it ain't broke don't fix it, but many felt it didn't improve on SMG 1. Just a thought from reading some rants.

SHMUPGurus said:
Khuutra said:

I think you're just implying that. I would have cared for a continuation, but whatever...

So I guess they just hate Nintendo's kiddy image or something.

Oh I'm not implying it, I'm saying it right out

because its not on their console of choice