By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What makes a Final Fantasy game a Final Fantasy game?

Final-Fan said:
Grimboyjr said:
FF4-never played
FF5-never played
FF6-never played
FF7-the best Final Fantasy in history

Confused?

Around the Network

I believe the FAIL is in reference to you never playing IV, V, and VI and then calling VII the best in history.

naznatips said:
I believe the FAIL is in reference to you never playing IV, V, and VI and then calling VII the best in history.

Oh....Well in reference to me not playing those. It means I didn't want to play those games because they FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimboyjr said:
naznatips said:

Oh....Well in reference to me not playing those. It means I didn't want to play those games because they FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, you prove you

naznatips said:
Grimboyjr said:
naznatips said:

Once again, you prove you

Why? I'm confused?

Around the Network
Grimboyjr said:

Why? I'm confused?

You share a lot of similarities with your avatar's character.

Probably because those are 3 of the best Final Fantasy games ever made, VI being the best.

To be totally honest, I was never into Final Fantasy. I played Final Fantasy X and X-2 and I really liked them, but I got bored. Same can be said about the previous ones, I never liked the old-school. So yeah you can say I failed. But I don't care, I will play my RPG's on the Xbox 360. Never was a fan of Final Fantasy.

So do I fail if actually liked VII, VIII and X?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Grimboyjr said:
naznatips said:

I sincerely hope that's meant as humor.  I don't know what there is to like about FFVII that isn't present (only better) in IV, V, and VI, unless rudimentary 3D characters, pathetic sci-fi, and CGI cutscenes are required elements of your play experience. 

My point is that, if you call FFVII the best without having any experience with ANY of the 3 FF games other people say are the best (mostly VI), you might not have the vision required to know what you're talking about. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!