By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3: will you be mad if Nintendo doesnt...

I will only be mad, if nintendo doesn't confirm the north american release of Xenoblade AND The Last Story. Hopefully for 2010 at least one of them if not both.

Around the Network

With their current track record i'm hoping they release it 2010, but if it slips in to 2011 i won't be surprised nor disappointed (OK maybe a little).

Nah, I don't think they can top another disappointment after 2008 ( Yes! I'm still aggravated!! )
Zelda games are kinda known to have delays, so I'm a tad skeptical about the 2010 release. That way, it won't be a huge disappointment.

Nintendo said they would get it out by the end of 2010... so...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

nah if it is to make a better product so be it

Around the Network

ill be mad if they dont show any golden sun ds footage

no, they'll release it when its ready. not a moment before and i like that about them. they take the time to make their games as good as they can.

A later date on Zelda is fine, it's good for them to polish it more. But yea, no new footage would be a real slap

Given the amount of times the last console zelda was delayed, there might be something wrong with you if you don't think the next Zelda's coming out next year at the earliest

Just give me a new fire emblem and I will be fine. I would like a new zelda too so I would be disappointed.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius