By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wiimote with built-in MotionPlus?

It makes perfect sense. Also it will integrate better with the Wii Zapper and be more ergonomic when playing games controlled in the NES style.

Around the Network

Will my old wiimote condom fit on the new one...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

morenoingrato said:
I would buy it, if black, what I would preffer however is a zelda wii with m+ bundle

me too

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Too bad I already have four wii motes.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I expected them to do this eventually.

Hopefully they'll start selling WSR by itself as well. I'd like to get two of these controllers then get WSR by itself.

Around the Network

Hmm. Interesting. If true, I guess we'll find out at E3.

Maybe it'll have a big fat glowing ball glued to one end, too. XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Makes sense. Wouldn't buy it myself, seeing as I already have 4 wiimotes and 2 motion+ attachments. But for those that don't this is great. Would be even better if they kept the price the same, too.

makingmusic476 said:
I expected them to do this eventually.

Hopefully they'll start selling WSR by itself as well. I'd like to get two of these controllers then get WSR by itself.

OR just switch to a bundle w/ the wiimote+.

Makes sense on logical level but why would Nintendo want to drop opportunity of selling two devices to sell one ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
Makes sense on logical level but why would Nintendo want to drop opportunity of selling two devices to sell one ?

To better compete with the Move and Natal. By simplifying the experience it makes it easier on new customers to decide what to get as well further allow devs the push to support WM+ as its in every controller.