By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there a perfect game?

Is there a perfect game?

Yes 60 52.17%

No 52 45.22%

Don't Know 2 1.74%

Total:114

Nothing is perfect.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
homer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Yes, it's called............bah.......never mind.

In all seriousness, every game has flaws, but perfection is in the eye of the beholder, not necessarily based on fact. In such case, several games were "perfect" to me.

You obviously have never played Water Warfare for the Wii.

I admit, I haven't. Now what's the relevance, is it your example of perfection? :P

It is PERFECTION. The wii was doomed before its released. Some people say games don't move systems, but they are wrong. It practically saved the wiis library and pushed , if I may be so bold to say, majority of the wiis out there. It is modern warfare 2, patapon, and Heavy Rain all in one. Do not ask how.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Yes, in fact there are 4 perfect games

1. Batman:AA
2. Uncharted 2
3. Metal Gear Solid 4
4. God Of War 2 (yes, that's right, 2, not 3)

Games that just missed my list; LittleBigPlanet, Grand Tourismo 3, and Donky Kong Country (SNES).

tetris

I love it when people quote long ass posts so I have to scroll down for two minutes.

PS: Keeley Hazell has one flaw; no ass.

Around the Network

i think the prob with compairing those 2 girls is that jaqui wheres a lot more makeup and make her hotter then she normaly is. the pic where she holds the ps3 controller and the 2 above it she isnt as hot. also in the the little pics she doesnt look as hot as the other girl. those little pics are what she actually looks like when she aint wearing to much make up and there's no one doing her hair. i think the other girl is hotter when lets say they get out of the bed in the morning.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

It's not my favorite game, but I think Super Mario World is as perfect as a game has ever been. A true masterpiece.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.