By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead: Redemption ( Xbox360 ) Graphical Advantage?

Notorius.A.i.G said:
Atleast it's nothing like Bayonetta.

This is very true.

Around the Network

what i find amusing is that if it was the other way around, this thread would be 20 pages long with ps3 fanboys moshing how crap the 360 is....but cause its the ps3 thats lower...its no big deal....ha

I got if for PS3. No slowdown, grass looks nothing like the screens, and it is one of the best overall looking games this gen, and I have owned all big ps3 exclusives. Does the 360 version look better? I don't own a 360.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

I would love to find one of those FF13 threads right now....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

AceRock said:
I got if for PS3. No slowdown, grass looks nothing like the screens, and it is one of the best overall looking games this gen, and I have owned all big ps3 exclusives. Does the 360 version look better? I don't own a 360.

Cosign. But how did some of these gaming sites get these bad screenshots? GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY!!!!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

I think I am going to get the 360 version for my PS3.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

ps3 reminds me of the sega genesis

Well, congratz VGChartz, you just couldn't leave it alone.

I am now returning this game, and getting it for 360. Shit fuck. I swear to god, I told you guys to drop this days ago, and now you've gone and convinced me.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

psrock said:

Seconded.

poroporo said:
psrock said:

Seconded.

Thirded! Actually I'll take the Xbox 360 version on my PC3.

Tease.