By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead: Redemption ( Xbox360 ) Graphical Advantage?

There is obvious difference and the 360 is better, but Sega4life i am tired of your bias and your fake PS3.

edit : and i am also tired of people trying too hard to twist stuff, seriously the game is inferior deal with it, Rockstar pooped another crappy port.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Severance said:

There is obvious difference and the 360 is better, but Sega4life i am tired of your bias and your fake PS3.

edit : and i am also tired of people trying too hard to twist stuff, seriously the game is inferior deal with it, Rockstar pooped another crappy port.

My fake what?

My PSN tag is in my sig, add me if you want.

FTR my initial Preorder was for PS3.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Evens out with the exclusive PS3 content then. People create big issues out of little things (not you, media in general).

I have both systems iam glad i got it on the xbox 360 and btw the game looks great! a must have!

Added  NeoGaf Comparison to the OP

It's pretty obvious some shortcuts were made for the PS3 version..

Thought R* had the PS3 down...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

I am surely not a source of factual information by any stretch, but when I played this game on the PS3, the grass did not look anywhere near as bad as these screen shots indicate. The grass looks way crisper.

Also, I like the idea that exclusive content exists for the PS3

Also, to me.. a Rockstar game on the 360 seems like what a Bungie game would feel like on the PS3. - Wrong
I just like to keep certain developers specific to certain platforms.

To me, Rockstar is Playstation, and when the Acti-Bungie new ip comes out, I will of course get it for the 360, where it belongs.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Dude this is bullshit. I got the game for ps3 yesterday and it looks 10 times better than those picks

and no slowdown at all btw.

It is rumored to be the same case as GTA IV, I'll see for myself tomorrow.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

I own both consoles, and am picking the game up tomorrow I think.

Xbox 360 it is

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

the video jneul posted looks much better than the screenshots in the OP though