By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead: Redemption ( Xbox360 ) Graphical Advantage?

game looks great, but its gonna have to wait. i predict it will be pretty polular though

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
jneul said:

you forgot a vital piece of evidence this movie proves that the ps3 looks nowhere near as bad as some of the screen shots:):)

Videogameszone published a new video showing ten minutes of Red Dead Redemption (PS3 version) gameplay footage. Hint: Click on "HD" to watch the video in high definition. (PS3, Red Dead Redemption)

Watch video >>     Discuss (34)

Cthulhu said:
jneul said:

you forgot a vital piece of evidence this movie proves that the ps3 looks nowhere near as bad as some of the screen shots:):)

Videogameszone published a new video showing ten minutes of Red Dead Redemption (PS3 version) gameplay footage. Hint: Click on "HD" to watch the video in high definition. (PS3, Red Dead Redemption)

I saw the video, look at the foliage at 09:04 and on, in-(HD). Looks like the pics to me.

Also think it depends on the size of the TV....

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Oh my God, there's less grass on the PS3 version! Rockstar, how could you...

Cthulhu said:
jneul said:

Around the Network

Too bad I can't understand what's he saying in that video (even after 7 years of learning german :P)

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

I'm playing it now on the ps3 and it is not the qualities of these photo's

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I'm playing it now on the ps3 and it is not the qualities of these photo's

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Well that's thourough....

Though the problem seems to be the same as with most PS3 games to me... they have a blurr filter on them.

I understand that as it makes the game look nicer in a sense... but it's just too blurry... Maybe it looks great for 1080 games.... and integrating mandatory display functions thinking that devs would all go 1080 would not be out of sony's reach... I dunno, but all screenshots I see for PS3 have that.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

So now its the PS3's turn to show its inferiority because of one game's resolution.

Really, people, GAMERS, can this be the final cap on resolution measure-off's? Please?