By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 FF VERSUS XIII Under Consideration (Interview with Wada)!!

Well if Square wants a loyal fanbase on the 360 they need to deliver.

Sony fans will clearly buy the Final Fantasy games even if they are multiplat. So no reason to ignore the 360 userbase as well.

Edit: Also, MS paid for a lot of crappy exclusive and we bought them. The least Square could do is give us their good games.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I'll go even further and say that Sony fans "need to prepare themselves" for KH3 going multiplat or Wii exclusive.

PS3 is in 3rd place in the console race, and Disney is a western company (american, actually) hugely popular in the entire world. Confining Kingdom Hearts to the least selling platform doesn't make any sense.

If they really want to be exclusive, they should go the Epic Mickey route and be Wii exclusive, because it's by far the best selling console, and has the demographic to match the game.

Honestly... I don't want FF Versus XIII going multiplatform, just because I want to see SE push the PS3 (some already mentioned it here, I know). But nothing is sure yet, so we have to wait. Perhaps it will even stay exclusive, but I doubt that.

At least PS3 trolls will then stop saying that Versus is better than XIII although it isn't even out yet, and 360 trolls will stop saying that Versus will be crap.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

How many FF GAMES have sold 10 million copies?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
halil23 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
halil23 said:
If this turned out true, expect to see:
-more delays
-downgraded graphics
-no Japanese audio
-and much less towns!!

Wada really f$%king up SquareEnix, I'm so shocked that he haven't been fired yet!!

Because the company knows how cryptic & polarizing FF fans are.

Every* FF after FF6 has been called the FF that "ruined the series" by a certain group of haters for those games.

On VGchartz itself I've seen every* FF after FF6 atleast being called the one that ruined the series.

Yet then every single one of them sell extremely well.

*Exception FF9 & well that sold the least out of the PS ones....yes there were other circumstances there but still thats the figure square see.

Now about Wada...the past year has been the best for them financially since the merger so you know no-one is gonna fire Wada.

Well IMO FF was ruined after 10.

FF9 was a great success as that was done in less time than 7 & 8, thus lower budget!

About Wada, I can hope can't I?

I can imagine without Wada, SE would get back it glory days like that in the PS1 era!!

I agree, Wada needs to leave.

Around the Network
psrock said:
How many FF GAMES have sold 10 million copies?

One. Final Fantasy VII (PS, PC and PSN).

halil23 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
halil23 said:
-more delays
-downgraded graphics
-no Japanese audio
-and much less towns!!

Wada really f$%king up SquareEnix, I'm so shocked that he haven't been fired yet!!

Every* FF after FF6 has been called the FF that "ruined the series" by a certain group of haters for those games.

On VGchartz itself I've seen every* FF after FF6 atleast being called the one that ruined the series.

*Exception FF9 & well that sold the least out of the PS ones....yes there were other circumstances there but still thats the figure square see.

Now about Wada...the past year has been the best for them financially since the merger so you know no-one is gonna fire Wada.

FF9 was a great success as that was done in less time than 7 & 8, thus lower budget!

I can imagine without Wada, SE would get back it glory days like that in the PS1 era!!

IMO FF was never ruined. Its still the best RPG franchise like it was in the SNES days. But the peak that came with FF6 hasn't been surpassed, XIII got close for me though.

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Most_expensive_games

FF9 cost $40 Million....I dunno if thats more than VIII it might be, either way its very high AND MORE than FFXII's budget....so yeah.

And no Wada isn't going anywhere & with him gone nothing will change with FF, he isn't a dark cloud that ruins everything no matter what anyone says here, thats ridiculous.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seriously do any FF fan that has a PS3 even care anymore?

FFXIII was so bad I could care less if Versus is announced as a Wii exclusive.

This franchise has been going downhill in terms of quality so fast it isn't even funny.

This thread showed a lot of posters true colors, some ps3 fans I'm so proud to see stand up for what's right and battle the fanboys. As for when FF was ruined I put it around after 7, now when's the next Dragon Quest game...

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

darthdevidem01 said:
halil23 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
halil23 said:
-more delays
-downgraded graphics
-no Japanese audio
-and much less towns!!

IMO FF was never ruined. Its still the best RPG franchise like it was in the SNES days. But the peak that came with FF6 hasn't been surpassed, XIII got close for me though.

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Most_expensive_games

FF9 cost $40 Million....I dunno if thats more than VIII it might be, either way its very high AND MORE than FFXII's budget....so yeah.

And no Wada isn't going anywhere & with him gone nothing will change with FF, he isn't a dark cloud that ruins everything no matter what anyone says here, thats ridiculous.

That list is highly innacurate - MS *reportedly* paid 80-100 million for the Too Human trilogy, not just 1 game. "Tom Clancy" isn't 1 game, it's the entire franchise, the CoD:MW2 budget there doesn't include marketing, even though other games do (like Lost Planet). Not questioning you, just commenting the list.