By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 FF VERSUS XIII Under Consideration (Interview with Wada)!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

now Sony fans will stfu about Versus being better than 13 even before anything at all was shown

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

In other words, no surprises here.

Fck wada. If this happns I'll never buy a FF game from them agen unless its announcd multiplat from get go. Xbox 360 hs ruined FF13 grfx & scope, half the contnt was taken out of th game. despite tht FF13 is my game of gen, bt it cud hve been so much more if they ddnt hve to deal with size restrictions

this move will delay versus & bring down its scope (like GTa4 & ffxiii went down in scope). I wnt evr support squre-enix agen, FF13 will be my last if this happens, I am sick of it & PS3 fans r too.

HAHAHAHA! Oh god, do it!!!

Maybe we'll have another shoulder tapping moment at Microsoft's E3 presentation this year.

Around the Network

1.Is versus even gonna make it b4 next gen starts?

2.Wouldn't be surpise after ff13 announcement so if I were you ppl who's hopping this to stay exclusive dont get your hopes up cause you can damn well expect Wada will crush into fine pieces.

3.I want to see more gameplay seriously....

So we'll be treated to yet another diluted rpg instead of the promised delicious sauce... beautiful.

Also, feel free to remove towns and sidequests, and include only the english track because of space requirements.

Rainbird said:
In other words, no surprises here.

I dunno, FF13 has done very well on xbox 360, but I still think the sales it has there could have been achieved on PS3 too. I think PS3 can sustain a FF game by itself. But if all S-E is seeing is sales on the paper then yeah they would want to do this move.

I think they should make Versus timed exclusive worldwide at the least as a litmus test. For example many people said MGS4 was going multiplat but when it sold that well on PS3 I don't think Konami felt there was any need to go multiplat.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Not surprising at all. Everyone knew it would happen. If you check my post history I predicted it at least 10 times lol.

But hey, here's a great reason for more people to hate FFvXIII....because 90% of the hate FFXIII got was from PS3/360 fanboys.

AkibaFan said:
Fck wada. If this happns I'll never buy a FF game from them agen unless its announcd multiplat from get go. Xbox 360 hs ruined FF13 grfx & scope, half the contnt was taken out of th game. despite tht FF13 is my game of gen, bt it cud hve been so much more if they ddnt hve to deal with size restrictions

this move will delay versus & bring down its scope (like GTa4 & ffxiii went down in scope). I wnt evr support squre-enix agen, FF13 will be my last if this happens, I am sick of it & PS3 fans r too.

The 360 had nothing to do with that, it's normal for games (especially ones where a few people have as much artistic control as they did with FF13) to have content cut. Heavy Rain had content cut too. It has nothing to do with space, it's a matter of making a good game, and not all content is good for the game. And the graphics in the PS3 version weren't hurt by the 360, it was quite clear that the content from the PS3 version was all ported to the 360, and the graphics were parred down on the 360 to make that process easier. There is in fact quite a jump between the two versions.

And would you please start trying to spell properly? Reading your posts are a hassle.