By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Red Dead: Redemption SALES Predictions - How BIG can it be?!

2.5 million on 360
2.1 million on PS3

Around the Network

After watching the Dastardly Achievement, people who hate Nuns will now buy the game.

800k/650k 360/PS3 FW.

6.5M LT (3.7M/2.8M)

At least 3m for each version lifetime.
Probably and hopefully a lot more.

Bigger than Assassin's Creed. No reason it shouldn't.

ok I guess -

3.5 Million on Xbox 360

2.7 Million on PS3

so 6.2 Million. Lets see if it goes higher.

They NEED to market it well I dunno if they are going to, have they begun marketing it?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
ok I guess -

3.5 Million on Xbox 360

2.7 Million on PS3

so 6.2 Million. Lets see if it goes higher.

They NEED to market it well I dunno if they are going to, have they begun marketing it?

I've seen quite a few trailers for it during the NBA playoffs. Similar to the route Call of Duty was and is going.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

No need to compare, Revolver was made by Capcom, not Rockstar.

Hmm, I think it's hard... to say this one. I'm not getting it, cause I didn't like the first one... nor any GTA besides San Andreas. But my brother will so I'll probably play it and if it impresses me I'll buy it.

They're marketing it a lot heavier, as GTA in the wild west... So I expect it to beat RDrevolver in sales (and its a different game.) quite easily

I guess 3.5 PS3, and 4.0 Xbox 360...
obviously I'm pretty sure if it doesn't beat red dead revolver it will be deemed atleast as a dissapointment, as I think it cost a whole lot more. But if it didn't then who knows! plus... it might get people who didn't like GTA4 wanting a bigger experience (if that is what it is)

and it's going to sell not very much in Japan...
I would bet darth's life on it ;)

less than 5 mill

lets just say if this was fun i am going to tell everyone about it (that means my imaginary girlfriend and my dead kitten)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.