By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Honestly,why is everyone thinking the 3DS is going recreate the big bang?

like the title.

we didn't see anything about it, just a name nothing more and nothing less, some people are praising it as the next big thing for gaming history and others are getting orgasms just mentioning it.

doesn't anyone think its going to be just like the DSi was to the DS ?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

But the DSi hardly changed anything for the DS

Everyone is just excited to see what the next gen will be like; nobody is expecting world changing technology here, but it's still very exciting.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Nintendo

/thread

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Because after launching the DS nintendo has done nothing wrong in terms of hardware & the success the hardware got

Of course as history has shown this could be their downfall in the said market, but it probably won't be.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i'm excited because i'm expecting it to really be about something else than 3d. there has to be some other major features Nintendo is holding back , just like they did with the original ds. when they first announced the ds, they just mentioned the two screens, and only later revealed that one was a touch screen and that there was a built-in mic. i think Nintendo is trying to throw everyone off.

EDIT: also, iwatya has been quoted several times before the 3ds was announced, saying that 3d is not enough for new hardware.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network
Severance said:

like the title.

we didn't see anything about it, just a name nothing more and nothing less, some people are praising it as the next big thing for gaming history and others are getting orgasms just the mentioning it.

doesn't anyone think its going to be just like the DSi was to the DS ?

So you are equating the fact that people like to the most epic event in cosmic history?

God forbid people feel excited for it without your need to downplay it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

with 3D! probably not good 3D either. because that technology is expensive expensive and unless they pull a ps3. And make the hardware too expensive. But that was the downfall of sony's dominance (one of them) But maybe they will prove me wrong hope so

I want a pokemon with polygons :D, which they could do now buit bleh D:

Have you being living under a rock ?

First the DS all ready is a name that even the most out-of-internet-tech-scene knows , and 3D is the biggest talk in every media since Avatar , so what happens when you Put both together in a device manufacture by the same company that makes Wii fit , and the Wii itself , and mix it with the glass-free-3d-experience , the next big thing in the industry ... (If the hardware itself does not do the trick "New Super mario bros 3D" will do)

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

no Nintendo already said its the next handheld gen, itll feature new games, better presentation elements and 3D gaming

but at the same time Im pumped cuz I get to see it at E3.

NiKKoM said:
Nintendo

/thread

Just this