By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Honestly,why is everyone thinking the 3DS is going recreate the big bang?

megaman79 said:
andremop said:
blazinhead89 said:
It's funny to see the doubters of PS3 3D jumping for joy when Nintendo announce they are implementing 3D. Who copied who again? ;)

Sony didn't invented 3D. Nor did Nintendo.

So nobody copied nobody. Case closed.

Nintendo, if successful will cause a great impact, since no glasses 3D tech is very new in the market, while 3D with glasses is something that's been around for 60+ years.

Actually Nintendo invented the use of 3D in home consoles, it just wasn't at all successful.

3D gaming started way back in the 80's

Around the Network

I'll be pretty much a DS2 since the graphics will be upgraded, as for the price since it has 3-D i'd say it will cost more than a wii.

I do not see anything wrong with getting excited about the successor of the best selling hand held console and soon to be best selling gaming centered machine in history. I just hope it does not make me feel meh like I did when a certain other machine got launched

Severance said:

like the title.

we didn't see anything about it, just a name nothing more and nothing less, some people are praising it as the next big thing for gaming history and others are getting orgasms just mentioning it.

doesn't anyone think its going to be just like the DSi was to the DS ?

yes i feel the DS was just a revision to the GBA.JK!

blazinhead89 said:
It's funny to see the doubters of PS3 3D jumping for joy when Nintendo announce they are implementing 3D. Who copied who again? ;)

You make it sound like the two are coming out far enough apart for one to have had an effect on the other. You know it takes a while to develop a whole new game system, right?

Anyways, the topic title should read. "Honestly, why is everyone thinkging Nintendo is going to recreate the big bang for a third time this gen?"

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.