By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Honestly,why is everyone thinking the 3DS is going recreate the big bang?

Severance said:
Khuutra said:
forest-spirit said:

"Nintendo 3DS"(temp) is going to be the new portable game machine to succeed "Nintendo DS series".

Quote from this PDF I found at Nintendo's site:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2010/100323e.pdf

Well okay you have destroyed one of the corollaries/weaknesses

Let's see if that affects his HP or if we have to go after more

like i said before, PR talk doesn't work with me, i need a better reason.

Uhm thats not PR. That is a financial statement directed towards shareholders.

I just helped put someone away for 5 years for lying on one of those. Also if caught knowingly lying on these your stock will be delisted. Who ever was responsible will not be able to serve on the board again and then if the issue effects stock price there is the matter of civl liability.

AKA not worth it for them to lie about a next generation handheld in it for.

Around the Network
Severance said:
davidd_err18 said:

GTFO XD

Probably the best thing anyone ever said in this thread

yeah,  i should GTFO before i piss more people off =[

C'mon, I'm not pissed of. Yet.

davidd_err18 said:
Severance said:
jesus, i am not judging people because they are excited about something i am just asking why
and i didn't make this thread to piss people off, again i am just asking, why would anyone get pissed off so easily?

lol, its ok to be curious and ask :), but when you post, you just repeat yourself... a lot

people have answered your question, but if i tell you "im excited because its the next gen of portables from nintendo", and you say "no, its not, its like DS to DSi", and we give you proves that you are wrong, and you still dont get it... people usually thing that u r just acting dumb to piss off people, if you are not acting... ok sorry :)

if you are asking HONESTLY for a reason, and we HONESTLY tell you our reason, and you say that we are wrong (by contradicting our official statement), and you still u are wright... just let us leave in our fantasy world please :D

i didn't say its like the DSi to the DS,  i said it MIGHT BE what the DSi was to the DS.

you know? i am clueless as much as everyone. i don't know.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

forest-spirit said:
Severance said:
davidd_err18 said:

GTFO XD

Probably the best thing anyone ever said in this thread

yeah,  i should GTFO before i piss more people off =[

C'mon, I'm not pissed of. Yet.

is this a dare?

i am not going to try to piss you off

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Well, it's impossible to do 3D on the DS Hardware. So, they NEED to have a new hardware.

Anyone remember Wipeout HD (on the ps3) ? They had to downgrade the resolution (1080p --­>720p) and the frame rate (60 FPS -->30 FPS) in order for it to be in 3D?

Around the Network

but why do you think it won't?

What I got from this thread:

'Oh noez, Nintendo iz d0med!!1'

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

@morenoingrato
Never said that !!!

If you actually read my post, i only say that the DS (in its current state) cannot handle 3D even if they'd just make a new iteration and change the screen.

I believe it'll be much more powerful than the DS ,IMO at least.
We'll see @ E3 ;)

I am exited because Nintendo said it was the next gen handheld, I am interested in how the 3d effect works, I really love the DS and it's games, rumors suggest that it will have power ~gamecube level (Tegra 2 rumors, Nintendo people saying stuff like it will be able to run "high end games", and that dev at GDC that let slip that he had been working on a new DS and that developers comfortable with the Wii will have an easy time with it (probably because it's about the same level of power)) and the fact that little is known allows my imagination to run wiled with possibilities.

oh and I think that some Nintendo guy said it would have better battery life.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Because the majority of analyst and video game journaliste never praise nintendo.
So the nintendo fan must do the job. So I will do my job now.

Nintendo 3DS will be awesome.

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu