By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Honestly,why is everyone thinking the 3DS is going recreate the big bang?

SleepWaking said:
Severance said:
radishhead said:
But the DSi hardly changed anything for the DS

Everyone is just excited to see what the next gen will be like; nobody is expecting world changing technology here, but it's still very exciting.

@bolded

thats what i am saying, how is 3DS is going to be that different? , i remember nintendo saying they're going to release games made especially for DSi that can't be run with normal DS, so... where are those?

Didn't you get the memo yet it's a totally new generation handheld.

yeah but How?

i remember Game Boy Micro , DSi , PSPGo , IPhone 3G , Ipad all being called "The next generation" by their PR.

are you saying that people are blindly going to go for PR talk?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Because pepole believe that the 3DS is going to revolutionize gaming again, just like the Wii did with the hit games that everybody here loves more than their parents, like Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit + and the godsent Wii Music.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Severance said:

like the title.

we didn't see anything about it, just a name nothing more and nothing less, some people are praising it as the next big thing for gaming history and others are getting orgasms just mentioning it.

doesn't anyone think its going to be just like the DSi was to the DS ?

No.

More like the 3DS will be to the DS as the PS2 was to the PS1

Shonen said:
SleepWaking said:
Severance said:
radishhead said:
But the DSi hardly changed anything for the DS

Everyone is just excited to see what the next gen will be like; nobody is expecting world changing technology here, but it's still very exciting.

@bolded

thats what i am saying, how is 3DS is going to be that different? , i remember nintendo saying they're going to release games made especially for DSi that can't be run with normal DS, so... where are those?

This...

And hey your Ruff really gonna do it with the panda dont he ? hdaushdaushdaushduashd

He surely looks horny enough :P

Severance said:
SleepWaking said:

yeah but How?

i remember Game Boy Micro , DSi , PSPGo , IPhone 3G , Ipad all being called "The next generation" by their PR.

The Micro and the DSi were never touted as anything but new iterations of current hardware. That's not what the 3DS is.

You realize the 3DS is just a codename, right? THat's not the name of the platform. It's not necessarily going to have the DS moniker at all.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
It does 3D. Which is new. Not been done before. Ever ever ever. We should be excited for it now Nintendo are showing us the way.

Wrong, Virtual Boy did that.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:

yeah but How?

Look I'm going to make this really simple for you: 3DS is to DS, what DS was to GBA, capish??

Because maybe it's the beginning of a new gen? I don't understand why you are afraid of a transition like DS to DSi, it's new hardware, Nintendo never does the same hardware.

And 3D without glasses... wanna see it.

Severance said:
Carl2291 said:
It does 3D. Which is new. Not been done before. Ever ever ever. We should be excited for it now Nintendo are showing us the way.

Wrong, Virtual Boy did that.

And not be a steaming pile of crap.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

3DS is not the final name! So people will less likely to be consider about the remodeling of DS.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d