By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Critically acclaimed current gen games you find boring.

Monster Hunter 3 - Couldn't get into this game. Too much hard-to-read dialogue and not enough monster killing.
Super Paper Mario - Again, this game would be great if it wasn't buried under mounds of dialogue bubbles.
Gears of War - Muscle bound freaks shooting guns. Big deal. I'd rather play Uncharted.
Dead Space - Just a copycat of everything else. I'd rather play Bioshock.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - Painful game to play. How can this be considered fun?
Grand Theft Auto 4 - The original GTA was fun, this was laden with boring activities such as dating missions, bowling, darts, watching shows, etc. What happened to the mayhem and chaos?
Oblivion - Especially draggy with the large, large distances one has to travel and the constant loading times within the city area. Plus the dynamic difficulty really screws things up.
Call of Duty 4 - Forced tutorial is awful. The first missions are very boring. The game only starts to get interesting near the end.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
oldschoolfool said:
KylieDog said:
GTA IV
MGS4
LBP
Mario Galaxy
New SMB Wii
SSBB
Halo 3
Bioshock
Orange Box

...and more. I think reviews and such are worse this gen then they have ever been.

So you hate everything that's popular? What do you like KylieDog? I know you at least like battlefield bad company 2. lol

I like lots of things, it just so happens a lot of the highest scoring games I find to be boring.  Though most of those on that list I made are inferior sequels, imo.

I completely Agree with you.They don't know how to review this gen.Although I disagree with you about the orange box(hl 2).It was inferior to half-life but a great game nonetheless...

fable 2....hmmm

super mario galaxy.

Modern Warfare. I died in the second level, and it was too boring to repeat half a level, so I just turned it off and never played it again.

Around the Network

smash bros on wii

mario kart wii

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Uncharted 2, i would describe that game as a saturday morning cartoon show, with a cartoon villian who wants to enslave mankind. i found it very boring.

GTA IV (what a total snooze fest)

Resistence 2 (the story was just lacking & nothing in it was all that fun)

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

There are a lot of those:
-Little Big Planet
-Halo
-Call Of Duty
-Killzone 2
-Uncharted
-Pokemon
-Elder Scrolls 4
-God of war
-Assasin's Creed
-GTA

Assassins creed 2
Combat system and story are fucked up
But I have to say that I didn't play the first one so combat system synchro and the quests realy are shitty

Same with lbp
It came with my ps3 and I didn't like it so I sold it. But i gotta say that it's way more fun if you play it with more people