By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Critically acclaimed current gen games you find boring.

Gears 1 and 2
NSMB
Portal
Dragon Age
Halo 3
GTA4
MKwii

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

everything but mary kate and ashley games =p

I fell asleep playing Mario Galaxy. That is probably the most over-rated game I've ever played. Mario 64 was so much better.

Fallout 3
Final Fantasy XIII at some parts
Super Street Fighter IV
Resistance 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum

GTA IV was my first experience with a GTA and I hardly ever try one out again. I'm happy to see I am not the only one who found it boring cause I am tired of listening to my brothers say what a great game it is.

Zelda: Twilight Princess was not the terrific experience I had with A link to the past or Ocarina of Time. I'm crossing my fingers for the next game.

I really wanted to like Madworld. Maybe when I was thirteen I would have loved it. Now I just found it boring really fast. Such a pity.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
disolitude said:
KylieDog said:
disolitude said:

Oh please, fight or flight...what does that have to do with anything?

The similarities between the 2 are apparent but Resident evil 4 came out 4 years before when these concepts were new and fresh. All I am saying is that REsident Evil 4 is still a better game after they've had 4 years to improve on it. Considering the reviews and reception for RE4 got and that its still listed on a lot of "best of all time" lists... I think most of the critics would agree. RE5 was pretty much forgotten 3 months after its release...appart from the occasional DLC which reminds us it exists.

But it doesn't have Jill Valentine...so I understand why you may like 5 better.

My point won.

Not really...you just come off as sounding pompus and are changing the topic. Besides, your posts lack any sort of consistency to win a point.

"I hate this, I hate that, this sucks, this is bad...Jill Valentine FTW"

That is cool, your are welcome to ignore points I make, you are welcome to ignore the fact your complaints and reasons why you think RE5 is inferior apply to RE4 and you can keep screaming "Jill fanboy" because you have nothing really worthwhile saying and so are trying to attack me rather than my arguments even though going into RE5 I expected to hate the game as much as RE4.

...but you are still wrong and my point stands stronger because of it all.

RE4 is to RE5 as COD4 is to MW2

The sequel is doesn't change anything and is virtually a rehash.

KylieDog said:
^^ At least attempt to make an argument why, because I've shown why it isn't.

Ehh you win by default, I'm too tired to argue.

Wow I didn't know there were people that actually thought RE5 was better RE4. Who new that tacking on a brain dead AI controlled partner, a story that's nonsensical even by RE standards, an inventory system that was horribly outdated...last gen, horrid controls, and increasing poor level design makes a game better. Oh wait it has online Co-Op and HD graphics that makes up for everything else....

MGS4, half the play time are cutscenes, I was almost slashing my wrists in pain. If you skip the cutscenes you can't understand anything, if you don't skip them you fall asleep and get crazy bored (45 minute briefings, seriously Kojima?? Seriously???) lol

CoD4 and MW2, Battlefield without vehicles or big maps, boring. Plus crappy community.

MadWorld Its on my one of the most boring games list.