By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW WorldWide - May 8th

On a positive side PS3 software is up a healthy 100% over the same week last year...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
andremop said:
Lol at this thread and the < and > uses!!

Man Mario is so doomed, sub-150k week??? DOOMZ!

And the battle for second place is hot as ever! I miss battles for first place... not since the Snes/Genesis we had one...

Would you mind explaining why this thread is so "lol"? There is one every week for everyone to discuss sales figures. On a personal note i love using < and > or is there something i should know?

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Winters said:
andremop said:

And the battle for second place is hot as ever! I miss battles for first place... not since the Snes/Genesis we had one...

Would you mind explaining why this thread is so "lol"? There is one every week for everyone to discuss sales figures. On a personal note i love using < and > or is there something i should know?

Calm down man! It has nothing to do with you or your thread!

I just laughed at some posts like this one from Rol using < and > to perform illogical arguments!

"PS3 without America and Others < PSP Japan.

PS3 needs a price cut and fast."

andremop said:
Winters said:
andremop said:

Calm down man! It has nothing to do with you or your thread!

I just laughed at some posts like this one from Rol using < and > to perform illogical arguments!

"PS3 without America and Others < PSP Japan.

PS3 needs a price cut and fast."

I am very calm :) and yes, some of the things here are more amusing than speculating over GT5s release date.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

gr8 numbers for Sony and Ninty.....Ms? not really..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

You guys forgot that Wii in Others >360 WW.

ph4nt said:

I thought that too.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

ph4nt said:

Also, Wii WW > 360 +PSP WW

Seriously though, with all systems suffering hardware-wise, it's nice to see Wii weathering the storm enough to remain above 200k worldwide.

PSP above 360...surprising

now i wonder if PS3 will drop below 100k....

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!