By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Got a free time ? And find out why Iwata is who he is ...

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/4418/iwata_and_miyamoto_business_.php?page=1 

Its a 4 pages feature about Nintendo (Iwata and Miyamoto) Company strategy. 

You will be amazed , on how (and most important WHY he is a genius )Iwata and put Nintendo where is it now.

Amazing reading.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

I just read it and its amazing how Iwata is a Genius. I really respect him.
Nintendo is bless by the heaven for having this guy.

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu              

Great read, just ordered the book.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

I don't have time to read it now but from other stuff of Iwata's that I have read before he is one very impressive gentleman with some serious smarts. It's part of the reason Pachter irks me so. You listen to Pachter's 'commentaries' on the industry versus Iwata's and it's like comparing your average high school physics student with Steven Hawking.

I think some people still have this idea that Nintendo just got lucky with the DS and the Wii but listen to him talk for a while and you begin to see that it just ain't so.

"On my business card, I'm a company president... But my mind's that of a game developer... And at heart, I am a gamer." - Iwata

Some extremely good quotes in that article.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Bookmark'd for future reading.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I didn't like Iwata, but this changed my mind :-O

morenoingrato said:

How could you not like Iwata?

Just look at that face.

He's ADORABLE.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
morenoingrato said:

How could you not like Iwata?

Just look at that face.

He's ADORABLE.

I dunno, I found him pretty boring

"Sending text messages is way more fun for them than any game we make. If we made a game where you have to type a certain message as fast as possible and competed nationwide, that'd probably be the most fun game in Japan." - Miyamoto

I'm slightly confuzzled. Someone made a game like this, right? Was it Nintendo? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."