By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - sega action 360 possibly exclusive

the 10 is a counter .. and now it's at 9 for me

I can read the characters on that page, but I can't really come up with a good translation..

Around the Network

Heard it was Itagakis' (ninja gaiden guy) new game.

Come on Microsoft take out your checkbook and bring us Shenmue 3. I would buy it day 1 and I would buy a collectors edition even if it was at a ridiculous price like $150 USD

Edit)  I would also like to see a panzer dragoon orta 2 as well.

Kushalafang said:
Heard it was Itagakis' (ninja gaiden guy) new game.

This seems the most plausible?

It's just that simple.

how it could it be itagaki new game he dont work for sega his new company is valhalla .....
and i do think this is shenumue 3 because i remember reading something late last year think it was dec or jan this year not sure anyways saying sega made a request to the big 3 who ever would fund the development of it would get it fully exclusive shenumue 3 and i do think microsoft would pay for it they had the 2nd one afterall

Around the Network
epicberserk said:
how it could it be itagaki new game he dont work for sega his new company is valhalla .....
and i do think this is shenumue 3 because i remember reading something late last year think it was dec or jan this year not sure anyways saying sega made a request to the big 3 who ever would fund the development of it would get it fully exclusive shenumue 3 and i do think microsoft would pay for it they had the 2nd one afterall

Team vikings is a private studio SEGA will be the publisher, much like Platinum games they develop SEGA publishes.

Would love it to be Shenmue but as long as Sega Sammy is in charge I don't see it happening.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

hmm whatever this title will be hopefully its AAA and if it is from itagaki that be tight also i love his games

Sega said that they are making more 360 games than PS3 games this year. It could be a dreamcast port for XBLA or Natal games.

Just want to play good games

Perhaps MS agreed to fund it to get a 360 answer to heavy rain.

I LOVE ICELAND!