By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - sega action 360 possibly exclusive

aight sega tweeted (next- 360 action .sega .jp) to believe sega is going to reveal a 360 exclusive title what do everyone think it will be ????? 

i think maybe it could be shenmue 3 or what do everyone think ??

here the link http://kotaku.com/5538797/is-the-xbox-360-getting-a-sega-action-exclusive 

sorry i had to write it im using google chrome it wouldnt let me link it so i had to write it

Around the Network

I hope for ronsters sake it's shenmue 3!!!

i also hope its shenmue 3 but very unlikly, although its got a niche following, it will fail at retail in comparison to its dev cost.

wether shenmue 3 would be exclusive or multiplat its simply not going to do well.

i think it could be a resurgance of an old franchise which sega has many. a new shinobi wouldnt go a miss

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

The Site has a 10, and it will 10 years since Shenmue came out in the US Nov 6th

I will perform a nudity dance if it is shenmue.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

It's been 10 years since Shenmue hit the US. 11 years since JA release, so I don't think that's what the 10 is for..

One could hope... man Shenmue 3.. that would be just simply amazing..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Shenmue3 with Natal capabilities could possibly sell natal consoles.....

Perhaps its Bayonetta 2 exclusive since it sold and ran better for 360 anyways

Shenmue 3 on 360 alone is economic suicide for everyone involved.

So yeah, its prolly Shenmue...since this is Sega after all.

Shenmue wouldn't be good for Sega but definatly great for us gamers. I was one of those happy few that got the xbox version of Shenmue 2 and watched Shenmue 1 as a movie that came with the pack. The game is amazing but it should have ended with part 2 (which lasted too long anyway.. especially the last level). Maybe they could make Shenmue 3 an (relatively) ugly xbox arcade game that lasts 7 hours. It could even be profitable that way.

I dont get it......Why would Shenmue3 be such a huge financial investment???

You guys fail to see that Shenmue was so high in financial cost because this series was trying to innovate the genre way too much at the time

But now time has changed and new technology has become the standard perhaps making this game wouldnt be such a big investment for Sega as before!

like someone else stated........and funding from MS this game could be possible, MS would be foolish to resist