By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - sega action 360 possibly exclusive

As much as I love Sega and had most of their consoles, their business decisions are more than often... terrible.

I wonder why go X360 exclusive in an era 90% of games go multiplat, specially when most of the games are selling better on the PS3.

Way yo go, Sega...

Around the Network

because virtual on ontario tangarim was a exclusive xbla title that sold very well so im guessing they decided to make the full retail disc of the new virtual -on force

and also because sega sku their margins in for the fisceral year think their make the most money on 360 their making more titles for it then the ps3 or wii this year..

CGI-Quality said:
KungKras said:
Perhaps MS agreed to fund it to get a 360 answer to heavy rain.

I thought that was WAKE? :P

CGI. Above everyone, I thought you would know they play very diferently. Both tell stories in a new involving way. But play very very differently.

^^^^ yea very true i wonder what will be the next unnannouced game

selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
KungKras said:

CGI. Above everyone, I thought you would know they play very diferently. Both tell stories in a new involving way. But play very very differently.

He was joking, lol. It's just a friendly jab at some people who've been comparing Heavy Rain to Alan Wake.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
KungKras said:

He was joking, lol. It's just a friendly jab at some people who've been comparing Heavy Rain to Alan Wake.

LOL. Damn I hate scanning threads quickly. I must make time to read them thoroughly.

'Sorry, what?' Damn wife wants me off VGChartz. ;) 

where lost odyssy 2 microsoft :( and ace combat 7 lol