By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's on your christmas wishlist?

peace on earth

Around the Network

Endless Ocean and some new slippers....my needs are simple.

Like melbye said.Peace on earth and on VG CHARTZ!

Quality for Life

Some new shirts and a game perhaps.

I plan on buying an 8800 GT sometime after the holidays though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm not a kid so nothing :( I will likely get several hundred dollars and some gift cards and tons of candy.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Around the Network

Mario Galaxy!!!!!!!!!

I've made a stupid deal with my boyfriend not to buy it so he could give it to me at Christmas and now I'm torturing myself everytime I go to the mall and see it on display!

But on the other hand, I feel like a kid again, anxiously waiting for Christmas day! That's a nice feeling!

Signature goes here!

lol...not really too much. I guess Unreal Tournament 3 for my ps3....
nothing I really want on my 360 until Lost Odyssey....
Wouldn't mind some gift certificates for Gamestop/Bestbuy...
Would love a 7.1 Receiver & speakers, but too expensive for Christmas...

I actually prefer to give gifts...(there are 15 people in my family, including nephews & nieces) so we just draw names and buy for only one person. That way we can do something nice instead of getting a bunch of cheap $10-15 gifts for everyone--just buy one expensive gift. Anyhow, I got my brother-in-law this year and got him an 80GB ps3--(mainly to keep him out of my room--he's addicted to Warhawk).

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!) 

BenKenobi88 said:
Some new shirts and a game perhaps.

I plan on buying an 8800 GT sometime after the holidays though.

I need a new videocard too, I can only play Crysis on medium... A setback in my life as a geek!

UT3 for the PS3. I have it preordered.

I'll take the case!!!

UT3 for PS3, LSW for PS3, maybe: Fifa Manager 08 (PC), Pursuit Force 2 (PSP), DiRT (PS3)

Would anyone reccomend/advise against Pursuit Force, it can get it really cheap, and I just fancy some less serious games for my PSP