By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's on your christmas wishlist?

Mine looks sparse, same as the the previous one...  There are certainly things I want, but most are too damn expensive...

Anyways, my parents have bought me and my girlfriend tickets to the Iron Maiden concert in July, which is one of the best gifts ever!!

A PS3 would be nice, but costs too much, a decent 2.1 system for my PC would also be nice so my Trust 15watt speakers from 1991 (!!) can finally die and rest in peace. A strict personal trainer that could whip my ass into shape would also be desirable, but it's... quite unlikely... to say the least.

Oh, and I also want Vgchartz to grow and get the respect it deserves for christmas! 

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Was going to be a mobile phone*, but decided on a Google phone (actually Android platform) so I must wait until next year.

*Current one is black-on-green screen and all it does is phone and text. Nothing else.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

I really want Galaxy myself, and also a future Mario Kart and Zelda, but I'll hold off till the list of games to my liking has increased!

-Eye surgery
-Clothes
-Parfums
-The Master Grade Gundam Unicorn
-Metroid Prime 3/Zack & Wiki/Mercury Meltdown/Resident Evil 4
-A new airbrush
-A new amp
-Bvlgari sunglasses
-A cell phone with a worthy camera

Nothing out of this world :)

Hrmmm, a few things would be really nice :P

A laptop, PSP slim :3, the playstation eye, another PS3 ;), $200 dollar gift card at a grocery store :3 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Games
PSP Slim
Super Mario Galaxy
Rock Band
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Heavenly Sword
The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass
The Orange Box
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Music
BloodSimple – Red Harvest

Movies
Superbad: Unrated Edition
Spiderman 3
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
The Simpsons Movie
(All on Blu-Ray)

And a bunch of other things that I don't remember. I always get a lot of money too.

I found all the video games on my list in my basement the other day when I was home from college. Its going to be a very merry Christmas.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

A new printer (because the old one I have doesn't work) and a few games I missed out on during the year. If I have money left over, maybe a PlayStation 3.

Unfortunately, I am the one people are wishing to, so usually xmas is expensive.

for myself:
Trip to the Maledives, staying in the Hilton resort there
Peace from work
The new Audi A4 coming out next year (will get that in any case)

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Nuffin =(

Some one buy me gifts ...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Ishy said:
Nuffin =(

Some one buy me gifts ...

what do you want?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.