By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PORTAL IS NOW FREE ON STEAM!!!

TWRoO said:
Dunlorded it
Played it

Hot damn it's 4am.

Oh, and it seems to work ok... it doesn't recognise the graphic card/driver but works anyway.... the frame rate drops when extra stuff is happening, but it seems to work better than San Andreas despite needing higher minimum requirements.

Enjoying it?

Around the Network

Nooooooo!

My computer won't run it. Oh well, I guess I still have a free game.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Man. I played this years ago. I forgot it was such a masterpiece.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Man. I played this years ago. I forgot it was such a masterpiece.

No, it's a triumph. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Khuutra said:
TWRoO said:
Dunlorded it
Played it

Hot damn it's 4am.

Oh, and it seems to work ok... it doesn't recognise the graphic card/driver but works anyway.... the frame rate drops when extra stuff is happening, but it seems to work better than San Andreas despite needing higher minimum requirements.

Enjoying it?

Well I started playing it about 11pm, intending only to play 10-20 minutes because I was using a touchpad. But ended up completing all the chapters by about 4am.

It's far more of a puzzle game than action game, so as for the most part timing and quick accuracy wasn't important it works ok with a touchpad (I have since played some with a mouse though)

I love the song at the end, that was great.

Around the Network

I already own it on the 360, but since I have a games worthy pc now, I couldn't pass this up.

I got all ym mac mates to create accounts and get it aswell.

I endorse this thread being bumped.

This along with trackmania and Peggle Extreme mean there are quite a few good free games on Steam

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

This is for hyping portal 2 =)

Could anyone tell me if steam users after downloading a game can still access it if they switched computers from their accounts?

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Kenoid said:
This is for hyping portal 2 =)

Could anyone tell me if steam users after downloading a game can still access it if they switched computers from their accounts?

You can download your Steam games in as many computers as you want, but you can only log in to your Steam account 1 computer at a time.

The great thing about it is that, although you can only log online to 1 computer at a time, you can put Steam in 'offline mode' in your other computers. This way, you can play online with 1 computer, and the ther computers can still play single-player games.