By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favourite games of 2006

Sam Yikin said:
TP, easily, nothing even came close in '06 for me.

thats cause all u own is a stupid purple lunch box. the GC filed in 06. i am pretty sure it had like 2 good/decent games. and the other one wasnt that great, look at the XB and PS and they had many great games, Tp is good for a bit, but who actually wants to replay it cept GC fanboys who dont have any other good games with replay value (which is prolly most of them after they bought a Wii)

Around the Network
McClarkles said:
Sam Yikin said:

thats cause all u own is a stupid purple lunch box. the GC filed in 06. i am pretty sure it had like 2 good/decent games. and the other one wasnt that great, look at the XB and PS and they had many great games, Tp is good for a bit, but who actually wants to replay it cept GC fanboys who dont have any other good games with replay value (which is prolly most of them after they bought a Wii)

LMAO, oh God, we need a special forum for these people to post in, just until they learn the ropes.

As a PSP fan I say : Daxter ... seriously , I played many console games that year , but that had to be the most fun .... second place goes to Syphonfilter : DM and third to Loco Roco . Honorable mention is given for MGS : PO :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

McClarkles said:
Sam Yikin said:

......I read your post and saw how much BS it contained and figured you were just mentally handicapped so i won't hold it against you.

RE4 is one of my top 10 games all time. It really came out 2005, but the ps2 version (the one I played) didn't hit stores till 06. That's my #1 game.

Around the Network

1) Zelda Twilight Princess.

2) Okami.

3) None.

4) None.

5) None. 

THE NETHERLANDS

LOL @ this thread. It phailed hard at first.

Why is everyone so mad at "reviving" old threads. It's nice to look at things that happened in the past. It's called hindsight.

super_etecoon said:
What is with people bumping the ancient ioi topics lately....looks like the admin's got some stalkers.
pichu pichu has done it at least twice now.

Zelda TP
NSMB
Gears
FFXII

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

gears of war
Zelda TP
Resistence

Gears of war and FF12