By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favourite games of 2006

MontanaHatchet said:
How did ioi manage to come up with Resistance and Gears of War when he didn't own either a 360 or PS3?

He owns them by proxy




Around the Network

Gears of war and FF12



 

 

 

since im still playing Gears of war, and idk if god of war came out in 06 but im still playing that. and RE4 is kickass, i couldnt stand Tp, and i used to be a nintendo fanboy, then i realized they coudlnt satisfy my gaming needs (i need smoething more then mario) and seriously, me and my brother havent turned my wii on (except to play SSB) in months, and my friend who love nintendo just plays kirby air ride SSB and guitar hero 3 (far better on hte ps3 and 360)



McClarkles said:
since im still playing Gears of war, and idk if god of war came out in 06 but im still playing that. and RE4 is kickass, i couldnt stand Tp, and i used to be a nintendo fanboy, then i realized they coudlnt satisfy my gaming needs (i need smoething more then mario) and seriously, me and my brother havent turned my wii on (except to play SSB) in months, and my friend who love nintendo just plays kirby air ride SSB and guitar hero 3 (far better on hte ps3 and 360)

 

Way to try (and fail) at hijacking the thread.

Not to get personal, but I seem to recall that you only played TP for about a half hour.

RE4 was '05, so was God of war. 



Sam Yikin said:
McClarkles said:
since im still playing Gears of war, and idk if god of war came out in 06 but im still playing that. and RE4 is kickass, i couldnt stand Tp, and i used to be a nintendo fanboy, then i realized they coudlnt satisfy my gaming needs (i need smoething more then mario) and seriously, me and my brother havent turned my wii on (except to play SSB) in months, and my friend who love nintendo just plays kirby air ride SSB and guitar hero 3 (far better on hte ps3 and 360)

 

Way to try (and fail) at hijacking the thread.

Not to get personal, but I seem to recall that you only played TP for about a half hour.

RE4 was '05, so was God of war.


 well any game in 05 is better then anything made for the GC in 06



Around the Network
McClarkles said:
Sam Yikin said:
McClarkles said:
since im still playing Gears of war, and idk if god of war came out in 06 but im still playing that. and RE4 is kickass, i couldnt stand Tp, and i used to be a nintendo fanboy, then i realized they coudlnt satisfy my gaming needs (i need smoething more then mario) and seriously, me and my brother havent turned my wii on (except to play SSB) in months, and my friend who love nintendo just plays kirby air ride SSB and guitar hero 3 (far better on hte ps3 and 360)

 

Way to try (and fail) at hijacking the thread.

Not to get personal, but I seem to recall that you only played TP for about a half hour.

RE4 was '05, so was God of war.


 well any game in 05 is better then anything made for the GC in 06

...

That statement made absolutely no sense. 

 



McClarkles said:
Sam Yikin said:
TP, easily, nothing even came close in '06 for me.

 thats cause all u own is a stupid purple lunch box. the GC filed in 06. i am pretty sure it had like 2 good/decent games. and the other one wasnt that great, look at the XB and PS and they had many great games, Tp is good for a bit, but who actually wants to replay it cept GC fanboys who dont have any other good games with replay value (which is prolly most of them after they bought a Wii)


 

I don't even HAVE TP for the GC. And for the rest... I won't even bother.

twilight princess hands down.



the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

        PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

  GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Sam Yikin said:
McClarkles said:
Sam Yikin said:
McClarkles said:
since im still playing Gears of war, and idk if god of war came out in 06 but im still playing that. and RE4 is kickass, i couldnt stand Tp, and i used to be a nintendo fanboy, then i realized they coudlnt satisfy my gaming needs (i need smoething more then mario) and seriously, me and my brother havent turned my wii on (except to play SSB) in months, and my friend who love nintendo just plays kirby air ride SSB and guitar hero 3 (far better on hte ps3 and 360)

 

Way to try (and fail) at hijacking the thread.

Not to get personal, but I seem to recall that you only played TP for about a half hour.

RE4 was '05, so was God of war.


well any game in 05 is better then anything made for the GC in 06

...

That statement made absolutely no sense.

 


 whats not to understand about my statement? any game made in 2005 (following me so far) was (and is) better then any game produced for the Game Cube in 2006. can you understand that?



ministaff said:
twilight princess hands down.

the ninetndo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008 guaranteed.

the wii will outsell the gamecube by the last week of february.

the wii will outsell the xbox by the end of april.

mario galaxy will eventually outsell halo3.

PS3 will outsell the 360 june 09.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million

xbox360: 24 million

PS3: 19 million 


 Some of your predictions seem a little bit off, i dont think the wii will sell 45 million by the end of the year. it will not outsell the 360 and ps3 combined (i hope) and i highly doubt that SMG will outsell halo 3, becuase there are only 3 Nintendo games that have kept selling for months apon months, the two highest were 70 months (mario 6 golden coins and the legend of zelda links awakening) and the 3rd which has been a top NINTENDO seller is SSBM.