By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First LittleBigPlanet 2 images! (And more details)

BRING ON THE LBP LOVE!!!!!!! :P

Around the Network

If true, thats a major upgrade and if it all comes true, ill buy the next one (even though i was a bit bored with the first one)

LOL cant wait!! I am so glad that they kept the original style..

scottie said:
Improved on the strengths of the first game? That's a big check
Reduced or eliminated the weaknesses of the first? That sounds like a big no

We shall see

I would like to know what were the weaknesses of the first LBP to you...

Care to explain???

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Well this looks like they want to turn LBP into a user generation tool more than a game in itself. Hopefully the user generated content can be of sufficient quality not make the created games not just gimmicks.

oh and it's really getting on my nerves the whole dual standard "our old games that can't be found anywhere should not be pirated, it's illegal" //// "here we give you the tools to rip off our competitor's masterpieces of the past, please have fun and share"

-> ""- Example was given about the 8/16-bit remakes/tributes having to use the signature gameplay mechanics of LBP. That is no longer true in LBP2. A creator can place a direct control seat on their own platforming protagonist and complete it with a customized control scheme.

- Example of the previous was Yoshi’s Island. If a player creates the perfect recreation of the SNES-era jump they can share it with anyone in the community.""

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Media Molecule implies that the floaty controls are “signature gameplay” of LBP1.

I like this part. Really hate it when some gamers bash it for that. Instead of embracing it and accept it as it is. They complain about the it. It's broken, It nothing like Mario or whatever and etc.
It's been the case this gen. It should be like game A or game B.

They just need to fix one thing: that damn floaty physics. It made a potentially fantastic game into a nigh unplayable one.

Make your own game? Heck yeah!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

what in the hell? that rumour on gamespot was true?! ... after all the money i put into LBP1's DLC theres no way im laying down another $150.

if they keep like this, this game might force me to get a ps3