By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Red Dead Redemption review!! (omg!)

It's going to make the next 2 weeks painful (and especially as my exams start on the Monday afterwards)

Around the Network
guiduc said:
What does 9.75 do on metacritic? 98?

Yeah I think. Nice.

guiduc said:
Boutros said:
guiduc said:
Not my cup of tea. Thanks for not making the comparison like the other guy did. Still, coming from Rockstar, it's always worth a purchase.

And I love cowboys

I'm also hyped for Galaxy 2 but RDR needs a little boost in hype and I'm here to help!

No it's just that threads like that always brings gamers to throw insults and useless comments.

RDR is a Rockstar San Diego game, WHERE'S THE HYPE? They made all your favorites GTA Midnight Club games

Everything rock star does is great.

I really liked GTA multiplayer. Death match was lame, unless it was something crazy like only melee weapons or grenades, but GTA race and cops and crooks were a lot of fun.

It could be an AAA metacritic game after all. Cool.

Around the Network

I've got the Limited edition pre ordered and fully paid for. I can't wait for this game. Screw what the reviews say you just have to look at the trailers to know this games will be deadly

This is the only game I'm getting in May.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

GTA4 was trash, but this game I can reserve judgment for.

I remember like 6 years ago, some kid on the school bus was telling me about Red Dead Revolver and several of the guns in it. It seemed cool enough, this one should be much better. I should look at some videos of it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

the only thing bad about this is its Rockstar, i don't trust them anymore... but i said the same thing about Ubisoft, so...

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Boutros said:

From Game Informer: 9.75/10!

Are you hyped?!

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/38917/

fuck yea im hyped. didn't think it would get that high of a score. this only means somebodies going to give it a 5/5