By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Red Dead Redemption review!! (omg!)

disolitude said:
Not interested for some reason...

I like my games to be 7-10 hour games with pure concentrated gameplay and fun factor. This looks like a 20-30 hour game with 50% boring side missions.

I noticed that you have been playing the Reach Beta so I know you're a multiplayer person. Download the competitive multiplayer video and free roam video on Live and then tell me you're not interested.

Around the Network

Not my cup of tea. Thanks for not making the comparison like the other guy did. Still, coming from Rockstar, it's always worth a purchase.

And I love cowboys

tuscaniman said:
disolitude said:
Not interested for some reason...

I like my games to be 7-10 hour games with pure concentrated gameplay and fun factor. This looks like a 20-30 hour game with 50% boring side missions.

I noticed that you have been playing the Reach Beta so I know you're a multiplayer person. Download the competitive multiplayer video and free roam video on Live and then tell me you're not interested.

haha...Ill check it out.

For some reason I never saw sandbox games as fun MP games. I know GTa and others  have them but I find that controls are way too unfocused (they need the jack of all trades controls to pull of sandbox) to have a balanced MP match.

dont worry boutros the hype is gonna be epic!! rockstar is promising a big ass ad campaign soo it wud = win lol i have been hyped for this since day 1 but since i heard of it (first time) i wasnt until i saw (rockstar) SOO HELL YEAH lol GTA san andreas western style ;)

Y'all who like my avatar are the best

Around the Network

was hyped the minute i heard it was in the west. the game doesnt deserve 9.75/10.

gameplay is 10
graphics/animations 10
value 10
fun 10

but story is 7, the story will be the worst part of the game, it will definatly lower the meta critic of the game. i hope it will be good, but it wont be great.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

guiduc said:
Not my cup of tea. Thanks for not making the comparison like the other guy did. Still, coming from Rockstar, it's always worth a purchase.

And I love cowboys

I'm also hyped for Galaxy 2 but RDR needs a little boost in hype and I'm here to help!

No problem Rockstar, I'll send you my coordinate for that check you promised ;)

Ghazi4 said:
dont worry boutros the hype is gonna be epic!! rockstar is promising a big ass ad campaign soo it wud = win lol i have been hyped for this since day 1 but since i heard of it (first time) i wasnt until i saw (rockstar) SOO HELL YEAH lol GTA san andreas western style ;)

The ad campaign is gonna be huge! I think they need to sell something like 5 mil to make a profit so I expect awesomness from them.

Boutros said:
guiduc said:

And I love cowboys

I'm also hyped for Galaxy 2 but RDR needs a little boost in hype and I'm here to help!

No it's just that threads like that always brings gamers to throw insults and useless comments.

RDR is a Rockstar game, WHERE'S THE HYPE? They made all your favorites GTA! 

What does 9.75 do on metacritic? 98?