By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Red Dead Redemption review!! (omg!)

From Game Informer: 9.75/10!

Are you hyped?!

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/38917/

Around the Network

Yes Boutros I am!

Edit: And I love your avatar btw!

Totally !

Finally the hype is taking off for this game. I was surprised at how indifferent people were to it for so long.

I might get it but I've never finished a rockstar game so I don't konw if I will

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Are you hyped?!

I was hyped for GTA IV .... I even bought the special edition.... and it's more than a year without touching that bloody game, so I'm not going nuts for this one until I can check more reviews and opinions, sorry Rockstar not this time.

placidcasual said:
Finally the hype is taking off for this game. I was surprised at how indifferent people were to it for so long.

Well a couple of people (including me!) are hyping it for quite a while now but I agree that the hype is lacking especially for how awesome the game is going to be.

This game is going to get overhyped.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Boutros said:

Yes Boutros I am!

Edit: And I love your avatar btw!

LOLL

alfredofroylan said:
Boutros said:

Are you hyped?!

I was hyped for GTA IV .... I even bought the special edition.... and it's more than a year without touching that bloody game, so I'm not going nuts for this one until I can check more reviews and opinions, sorry Rockstar not this time.

Even though you might have been disappointed in GTAIV, it was still a good game that was worth the purchase, no?

But Red Dead Redemption has cowboys. Shall I say more?