By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America is UP !! (May 1st, 2010)

What kind of impact can we expect after May 9th with the new Wii bundle in America?

Around the Network

I blame Greece.

binary solo said:
CGI-Quality said:
I must say that I truly can't believe HEAVY RAIN. I expected it to leave the Top 50 by now. In Europe, it hasn't even left the Top 30, while in America, it's holding on to the Top 40. The game really is a remarkable success and I hope this opens the door for more risks.

If someone had asked you 10 weeks ago whether you thought Heavy Rain would outsell MLB 10: The Show in Americas how would you have responded?

It's not only out sold it, it's kicked it's ass by nearly 150K. And outselling on a weekly basis too.

Sorry I still haven't bought it. But I figure I'm gonna be one of those people who help to give it great legs in Other.

MLB is undertracked it had 350k at the end of march in the US alone, add canada in there, and all of april's sales it should be much higher.

Americans ignore the PSP so much...

Sony do something radical!

psp price cut enminent guys?

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
I must say that I truly can't believe HEAVY RAIN. I expected it to leave the Top 50 by now. In Europe, it hasn't even left the Top 30, while in America, it's holding on to the Top 40. The game really is a remarkable success and I hope this opens the door for more risks.

I just ordered it, and it's backlogged on Amazon! It's not getting here until the 10th or even later! I ordered it on the morning on the 2nd. I am really glad to see this game selling.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Boutros said:
I blame Greece.

Totally.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

meh boring sales these days. Only NPD seems interesting.

Slimebeast said:
Is the PS3 supply constrained?

Wow! this is the 2nd time you did this. I don't know what are your intentions are but the last time you did this. The PS3 fans was wrongly accused of the who started the PS3 shortages thingy.

darthdevidem01 said:

SSSSSSFIV debuted higher on Ps3....was this expected?

Yes very much so Soccer Racing and PVP fighting games pretty much universally sell more on the PS3.