By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America is UP !! (May 1st, 2010)

Slimebeast said:
Is the PS3 supply constrained?

Thats how PS3 perform in NA (compared to wii and xbox), now that the effect of GOW3 & FFXIII its gone

GOW 3 was a big system seller

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

woho 100k+ ww this week for Monster Hunter 3

Slimebeast said:
Is the PS3 supply constrained?

in my area (chicago) it is a bit, but as an overall answer for americas not really.  supply is tight but you can get one, just maybe not at the first store you walk into.

Poor PSP, it deserves better =(

Maybe the impending black Wii bundle is slowing people down Wii sales right now.

I would expect to see a big surge in Wii sales in a couple weeks once the new bundle numbers come first come in.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Around the Network
Gojimaster said:
Maybe the impending black Wii bundle is slowing people down Wii sales right now.

I would expect to see a big surge in Wii sales in a couple weeks once the new bundle numbers come first come in.

I'm sure Black Wii will give a little boost to Wii, but this is not the cause why it felt by 20k, we saw a WW decrease of about 20k (from 180k to 160) when it had the price cut, it's impossible a new color has the same effect and in one single region. Anyway I wasn't expecting this, maybe MH3 is selling some hardware in Others, I don't understand how it's possible that Wii's selling that well compared to Americas (Wii's biggest market).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

morenoingrato said:
woho 100k+ ww this week for Monster Hunter 3

It's doing great, easily going to shatter Capcom's 500k western expectation...

Wonder if rumours (then confirmation) of black Wii and WSR/WM+ bundle softened Wii sales this week.

Of course, everybodies numbers are week this week.

All of them are so low. But PS3 software is doing great.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Wii momentum is stalling.

It's down YoY again in the two major regions, I don't think there's any mitigating factors either.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.