By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm getting a PS3

Welcome to the club Soriku.

And not all ps3 owners hate the Wii. I happen to love mine.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Welcome to the club Soriku.

And not all ps3 owners hate the Wii. I happen to love mine.

TRAITOR!!

Soriku send me the name you want, with an email in an PM.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It's over, the wii is finished.

Onimusha12 said:

A little premature, but good enthusiasm.  Just hold that thought for a little while longer.

Around the Network

Oni, Ive noticed a little bit of sarcasm in the last few of your posts ....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Onimusha12 said:

lol Being a badass fits you so much better than being sarcastic.

Whaaaaaa-? How come you have that much points... T_T Tell me your secret please I have much time to loose and some consoles to get! XD

Soriku said:
DarkNight_DS said:
Ya... I don't see Soriku following through on this. So I don't see a PS3 in his near future ;)

Oh, don't worry, I have patience

But why bother? You could be putting your time to more usefull things like shovelling snow for cash or delivering papers for cash.  At least the cash is good to go, some promise on some website isn't exactly going to guarantee you the PS3, doing chores for old folks or delivering papers will guarantee you cash that you can spend on anything you want.  I'm sure you can easily make way more money then what a PS3 is worth using that exact same amount of time doing something worthwhile.

If you do shovel snow, make sure you set your fee's reasonable and make the person who you plan to shovel the driveway for sign a contract saying they will pay you the amount that you agreed upon.  Old people can be stingy bitches sometimes.  Cutting people's lawns can also earn you some extra bucks.  If you live near some farms, find out how much they pay an hour and go work for them for a few days to get the money you need.  I use to do that stuff all the time as a kid.  My first job I had was picking gooseberry's at 7 years old.  I'd pick about 14 baskets a day (I was a f'n determined kid to get my transformers) each basket was 2.25$ profit.  It was a crappy way to make money and I highly suggest anyone thinking about berry picking to stick to strawberry's as most berry plants have nasty thorns.  Gooseberrys have 1 inch thorns on them and they are fricking covered top to bottom in those things.

You can easily get a PS3 in 2-3 weeks if you work for cash ;)   And no you are not too young to work.  Just don't expect to be able to get a job at McDonalds, work under the radar where you pay no taxes.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

leo-j said:
@shams

He is 13

I cant even get ajob and Im 15.

You can get a job, just not something you have tried to get yet.  Read my post to Soriku.  You can easily work, you just have to be in charge of yourself.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.