By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

WTH You can't gett a job I can easily make 25 dollars a day and 100 if I ditch school and I'm only 15 years old I made 1500 dollars during summer vacation ,and you living in USA the land of fortune.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Around the Network

1 GT dollar is worth about U$ 0,01. That is for PS3 price. For SMG it is worth even less. You can get 1 GTD to 1,30 per minute. That is an average of 60 - 80 GTD/hour. Even so you can not earn more than 50 GTD a day in videos. A realistic GTD/hour is around 30-40. So that means you make 40 cents per hour.
It would be better to find a job and earn some real dollars.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

lolita said:
Whaaaaaa-? How come you have that much points... T_T Tell me your secret please I have much time to loose and some consoles to get! XD

Just post one of your pictures and you will have enough GT for a X360 and a PS3 this evening.

Good luck with your endeavor, Soriku.

Figured I'd chime in to the Sony board as I am now a PS3 owner too, though I got mine the old fashioned way -- wheeling and dealing.

A woman I work with bought the 60Gb version back in the Spring solely to watch Blu-Ray. It'd only been turned on maybe a dozen times. I traded her an old computer (no monitor or peripherals, just the tower only) and an old surround sound system straight-up for her PS3 + 3 BR movies today. Can't wait to get home tonight and get it all hooked up, though I'm a bit miffed Sony goes to all the trouble to produce a console with so many bells, whistles, and next gen HD features, then ships it out with only a composite cable.

I can't say I was that disappointed with Nintendo skimping on the component video out of the box given they priced the Wii at $250 and didn't position the Wii as some harbinger of next gen graphics and HD cinema. But for Sony to price at $600 initially and go 480i w/ stereo RCA sound out of the box is a buzz kill.

Would it kill you to mow the lawn or sell lemonade the 15 minutes you're off the computer?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
lolita said:
Whaaaaaa-? How come you have that much points... T_T Tell me your secret please I have much time to loose and some consoles to get! XD

Just post one of your pictures and you will have enough GT for a X360 and a PS3 this evening.

I did.... Nothing yet! TT_TT How can a little boy get donations........UGH! O_o Dirty old men huh?

dtewi said:
Would it kill you to mow the lawn or sell lemonade the 15 minutes you're off the computer?

We dont live in the 1980's its 2007.

mM
lolita said:
konnichiwa said:
lolita said:

I did.... Nothing yet! TT_TT How can a little boy get donations........UGH! O_o Dirty old men huh?

I am surprised and disturbed to see that line of thought come from you.

Minds out of the gutters please.  Let's not corrupt Soriku any more than his 18 replays of ToS already have.

I was just kidding but seriously why would random people give much points to a 12-13 (?) years old boy? XD

Anyways... Lucky Soriku... I wish I was much more of a loudmouth maybe I could get more points!

leo-j said:
dtewi said:

We dont live in the 1980's its 2007.

You're right.  You can make a much higher proft margin now.  I've seen kids charge 1-3 dollars for relativly small glasses of Lemonaide. 

I knew kids who get 10-20 dollars for mowing one regular sized yard that took them under a half hour to mow.

Kids don't work for scale anymore.