By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lolita said:
konnichiwa said:
lolita said:
Whaaaaaa-? How come you have that much points... T_T Tell me your secret please I have much time to loose and some consoles to get! XD

Just post one of your pictures and you will have enough GT for a X360 and a PS3 this evening.

I did.... Nothing yet! TT_TT How can a little boy get donations........UGH! O_o Dirty old men huh?

He probably topic posted like crazy on the messageboards and promised he'd stop posting on GT completly when he got enough for the PS3. 

Either that or just sent out a lot of messages to people asking for money, repeatidly until they did. 

Around the Network

I thought you had to be level 5 before you get 500 GTD when you refer someone?

lolita said:
I was just kidding but seriously why would random people give much points to a 12-13 (?) years old boy? XD

Anyways... Lucky Soriku... I wish I was much more of a loudmouth maybe I could get more points!

Oh please no.

You are awesome the way you are, no need to be like Soriku. I am a true believer that people should like you for who you are, not for what they want you to be.

I know I should stay myself but it would help for me to get some stuff off that site... >_

@soriku

I think there's a limit

mM
Around the Network

Wait, so what is this website soriku will be getting this PS3 from? GT? Is that the gametrailers site? When did they start doing that? I don't understand, how does this work?

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

@WEW

I dunno, but you get GTD and if you have enough you can get a free game or basicly anything.

mM

i'm also making an account on GT...should I put my real name or a made up name? (FOR SAFETY REASONS)

Real name should be best. Its not like my names leo-j what type of Fuk#ing name is that?

mM

I could totally see your real name being leo-j...

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!