By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm getting a PS3

WTF?

How da hell did he get more GTD than I do? wtf? in 2 days how in the world did he do that?

He doesnt even have user movies.

mM
Around the Network

Damn; looks like I might have to take up the title of "Unofficial Forum Wii Fanboy," now.

So, uh... anyone wanna buy me a PS3? =P

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Just checked my mail X_X.

And people give it to you I am amazed XD.

Awesome Soriku. If ya want I have a free user and will save your name for you on PSN. Ill your account now so that you can get name in case someone else grabs it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

konnichiwa said:
WTF SORIKU!!!

Sorikux =
$2,792.75 X_________________________X

lol what the hell??

I wish I had as much free time as you have.  

Around the Network

What's your username there, Soriku?

Can I give you my points if I wanted to? If so, how do I do it?

²

Hey is it to late to add to be your refered friend? I already created an account. Can you still get the 500 dollars?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."